Page 9270 of 9505 FirstFirst ... 8270 8770 9170 9220 9260 9268 9269 9270 9271 9272 9280 9320 9370 ... LastLast
Results 139,036 to 139,050 of 142564
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    I already have the rookie card...

Nice !! Is that your most favorite piece of Broncos memorabilia ? Man I would love to have that puppy

Quote Originally Posted by LarryDean View Post

Nice !! Is that your most favorite piece of Broncos memorabilia ? Man I would love to have that puppy
    I have two of em, I traded a pack of firecrackers and a butterfly knife for them back in 3rd grade and still have them today. Ahh yes, robbing kids blind back in the day.

They are two of my favorite pieces, but I do love my autographed 2007 ball with Rod Smiths huge autograph on it, plus Champ and DJ. I keep it in my office at work so it can be shown off, until I get the main cave here at the house. I may be even put it up in a shelf in our son's room (high up there)....
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

I have two of em, I traded a pack of firecrackers and a butterfly knife for them back in 3rd grade and still have them today. Ahh yes, robbing kids blind back in the day.

They are two of my favorite pieces, but I do love my autographed 2007 ball with Rod Smiths huge autograph on it, plus Champ and DJ. I keep it in my office at work so it can be shown off, until I get the main cave here at the house. I may be even put it up in a shelf in our son's room (high up there)....
    I have a small collection of stuff mostly clothes old hats etc various things with the logos on them.... I would like to think that one day my money would be a little more freed up and I could work on my two favorite types of collections Broncos,Comics ... I like things with engines as well but I don't ever see me having that type of collection

With both collections I would want to start big and work my way down not start small and work my way up ... If that makes any sense .... Its been awhile back but I came all so close to buying a GL #1 comic for a little over 1,200 hundred I think it was .... I don't collect comics anymore but I would love to have some of the #1's

I have a small collection of stuff mostly clothes old hats etc various things with the logos on them.... I would like to think that one day my money would be a little more freed up and I could work on my two favorite types of collections Broncos,Comics ... I like things with engines as well but I don't ever see me having that type of collection

With both collections I would want to start big and work my way down not start small and work my way up ... If that makes any sense .... Its been awhile back but I came all so close to buying a GL #1 comic for a little over 1,200 hundred I think it was .... I don't collect comics anymore but I would love to have some of the #1's
    Yeah, I have an autographed Elway hat too from the 80s. I have all the Starting Line-ups in boxes in the shed, all kinds of different collectibles, and sometimes, I think about putting them on Ebay and not having the clutter, but then I think, what if I A.) have a son B.) can finally have the man cave of my dreams, C.) I win the lottery and can buy everything I want!

I agree go big or go home!! I'm not into engines other than safely get me where I want ha ha.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

Well with a cold refreshing Keystone light in hand and McDonalds steak egg bagel in the belly all I have to do now is the couch flop and believe you me thats what I intend to do

Go Broncos

Well with a cold refreshing Keystone light in hand and McDonalds steak egg bagel in the belly all I have to do now is the couch flop and believe you me thats what I intend to do

Go Broncos
    I hope I'm jumping up off the couch in excitement with some Broncos action!!! The past few games, I have sat sulking and my wife calls me pathetic and that it is only a game!!

Today, I want to scream Touchdown Broncos numerous times!!

I think today will be a bourbon sipping day.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    Bronco's Country.

I hope I'm jumping up off the couch in excitement with some Broncos action!!! The past few games, I have sat sulking and my wife calls me pathetic and that it is only a game!!

Today, I want to scream Touchdown Broncos numerous times!!

I think today will be a bourbon sipping day.
    I believe the Broncos can surprise today !! I'm just going to enjoy the day regardless unless it gets down right ugly ...

Bourbon !!! Even though I'm getting an early start I actually won't dreak very much today in hopes of getting my daughter later on tonight ... It mite in fact cause me to miss the second half of the ball game .... But if she calls wo hesitation out the door I go

I believe the Broncos can surprise today !! I'm just going to enjoy the day regardless unless it gets down right ugly ...

Bourbon !!! Even though I'm getting an early start I actually won't dreak very much today in hopes of getting my daughter later on tonight ... It mite in fact cause me to miss the second half of the ball game .... But if she calls wo hesitation out the door I go
    Yeah, I have a Daddy's girl and she is funny. She says, "Oh Mommy, Daddy is so silly with da Broncos." One night I was screaming at the TV and she said, "We need to put him outside."

I have missed a few Bronco games because of family time, but that is a-okay with me .

I'm just sipping today. I have a sick, pregnant wife, and work tomorrow.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    Bronco's Country.

Hey Guys,

We have been posting a lot in here and I decided to have some pre game food and drink brought over for us.

and to celebrate finding out the baby will be a boy...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGODSSSSSSSSSS!! you know the way str8 to a Fat Guys Heart!! lmao

Oh yes... I made chili and meatballs for today... I should have bought some ribs to smoke on the grill, but I decided crock pot is easiest today.

Hey Guys,

We have been posting a lot in here and I decided to have some pre game food and drink brought over for us.

and to celebrate finding out the baby will be a boy...

Mmmm... that looks yummy...

And congrats on the upcoming baby boy!

Quote Originally Posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    Mmmm... that looks yummy...

And congrats on the upcoming baby boy!
    Thanks! My wife already nixed John and Champ as names .... At least I have the dog named Elway.

Thanks! My wife already nixed John and Champ as names .... At least I have the dog named Elway.
    Lol.... you can always sneak 'Champ' in there as a nickname and hope it sticks

Quote Originally Posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    Lol.... you can always sneak 'Champ' in there as a nickname and hope it sticks
    She is thinking Cole, which is all good. Cole Hamels is a pitcher for the Phillies.

Red, what beverage should we keep in here for you? Bourbon and beer go over well here lol.

She is thinking Cole, which is all good. Cole Hamels is a pitcher for the Phillies.

Red, what beverage should we keep in here for you? Bourbon and beer go over well here lol.
    Lol, I'm not much of a drinker anymore... I'll just have a Sprite, thanks

I think Cole is a great name!