Page 9335 of 9488 FirstFirst ... 8335 8835 9235 9285 9325 9333 9334 9335 9336 9337 9345 9385 9435 ... LastLast
Results 140,011 to 140,025 of 142307
  1. #140011
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chillin at Ingle's
    Posts
    7,021
    Quote Originally Posted by biglenny View Post
    its only to early if your still sleeping!! lol
    Good. And it's now past noon..
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.


    ***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

    Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

  2. #140012
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    21,841
    Finally had a cold one last night. Stupid tooth.

    Hooray, beer!

  3. #140013
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chillin at Ingle's
    Posts
    7,021
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Finally had a cold one last night. Stupid tooth.
    I normally use a few shots of Jack, Jim, or Crown to help for "medicinal" purposes...
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.


    ***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

    Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

  4. #140014
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    4,949
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    I normally use a few shots of Jack, Jim, or Crown to help for "medicinal" purposes...
    ive been using whiskey to cure my aliments for decades!! lmao good for everything from a tooth ache to a broken heart! lmao

  5. #140015
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,707
    Quote Originally Posted by biglenny View Post
    ive been using whiskey to cure my aliments for decades!! lmao good for everything from a tooth ache to a broken heart! lmao
    This man speaks the truth!

  6. #140016
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    This man speaks the truth!
    Also if you drink a lot of it... it's good for cleansing your stomach.

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  7. #140017
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,707
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Also if you drink a lot of it... it's good for cleansing your stomach.
    and your soul!

  8. #140018
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    4,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    and your soul!
    my souls all stained in whiskey what you talking about? lmao

  9. #140019
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,707
    Quote Originally Posted by biglenny View Post
    my souls all stained in whiskey what you talking about? lmao
    I have no idea.... I just ramble until something makes sense.

  10. #140020
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    10,408
    I. Am. So. Full.

    Hot n Spicy Chicken sandwich and McDouble at 11:30 because I skipped breakfast. THEN my co-worker buys me Quiznos and asks me to eat with her. A 12" loaded turkey sandwich, chips and a chocolate chunk cookie. I'm gonna blow up...




    FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor




  11. #140021
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    10,250
    Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    I. Am. So. Full.

    Hot n Spicy Chicken sandwich and McDouble at 11:30 because I skipped breakfast. THEN my co-worker buys me Quiznos and asks me to eat with her. A 12" loaded turkey sandwich, chips and a chocolate chunk cookie. I'm gonna blow up...
    Just stop right there.
    I havent eaten all day! Im starvingggggggggg

  12. #140022
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,707
    Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    I. Am. So. Full.

    Hot n Spicy Chicken sandwich and McDouble at 11:30 because I skipped breakfast. THEN my co-worker buys me Quiznos and asks me to eat with her. A 12" loaded turkey sandwich, chips and a chocolate chunk cookie. I'm gonna blow up...

  13. #140023
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    10,408
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Just stop right there.
    I havent eaten all day! Im starvingggggggggg
    I ate enough to feed a city, and I feel like *ish*




    FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor




  14. #140024
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    10,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post

  15. #140025
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    4,949
    Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    I. Am. So. Full.

    Hot n Spicy Chicken sandwich and McDouble at 11:30 because I skipped breakfast. THEN my co-worker buys me Quiznos and asks me to eat with her. A 12" loaded turkey sandwich, chips and a chocolate chunk cookie. I'm gonna blow up...
    my oldest boy gets a mc chicken and a mc double and combines them to make a mc *****in! lmao

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •