Page 9410 of 9488 FirstFirst ... 8410 8910 9310 9360 9400 9408 9409 9410 9411 9412 9420 9460 ... LastLast
Results 141,136 to 141,150 of 142310
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Yeah, and I blame you.
    Eh.... I'm blamed for a lot of things. But the smoke up here from the Carr fire? Makes it worse. And the devastation? Redding will never be the same again.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Im very sorry to hear about that Eb. Most firefighter resources that i know of are on that fire or trying to get on it. Unfortunately in some cases nature wont take no for an answer
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Eh.... I'm blamed for a lot of things. But the smoke up here from the Carr fire? Makes it worse. And the devastation? Redding will never be the same again.
    Yeah, Redding is a sad story. Looking at Calfire's website, most of NorCal is up in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Im very sorry to hear about that Eb. Most firefighter resources that i know of are on that fire or trying to get on it. Unfortunately in some cases nature wont take no for an answer
    This is nature saying- "Hey... I'm still boss!"

Haha family guy

"Theres an octopus that lives here?"
    "Peter that says occupant"

Hope all is well
    Glen Haven Fire

Been a rough couple days but have an interview friday and hope it goes well. Pretty much left a job for another and even though the boss knew my experience and hired me anyway, let me go after telling me hed train me the day before.

Hope you all are having a good day
    Glen Haven Fire

Been a rough couple days but have an interview friday and hope it goes well. Pretty much left a job for another and even though the boss knew my experience and hired me anyway, let me go after telling me hed train me the day before.

Hope you all are having a good day
    What?? Well.. go kill that intreview!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    What?? Well.. go kill that intreview!!!
    Thanks Bud! Im pretty excited about the job, its for a ground fleet mechanic at a smaller airport but it sounds like i might be able to rub some elbows with the avionics techs and learn learn learn!
    Glen Haven Fire

Thanks Bud! Im pretty excited about the job, its for a ground fleet mechanic at a smaller airport but it sounds like i might be able to rub some elbows with the avionics techs and learn learn learn!
    That's awesome! I'm rooting for you.

Got the job! They asked me if i wanted the job and i hid my smile and responded "you given me some excellent reasons to come work with you. I will go home and talk to my boss (better half) and let you know this afternoon."

Interview was done at 230 and i just called to let him know that they have a new employee. Should start by end of next week!

Thanks Eb! Hope you and yours are doing well!
    Glen Haven Fire

Got the job! They asked me if i wanted the job and i hid my smile and responded "you given me some excellent reasons to come work with you. I will go home and talk to my boss (better half) and let you know this afternoon."

Interview was done at 230 and i just called to let him know that they have a new employee. Should start by end of next week!

That's fantastic!!! I'm soooo happy for you and your family! If you were closer I'd raise a pint with ya. So instead, I'll raise one for ya!

Awesome news!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Thanks! Super super excited! Have to say indeed was nice. I felt like a used car that had lost some its outer luster but was still a workhorse that no one knew about. After posting on there i felt like i was freshly waxed and posted in cars.com lol

I dont drink hardly at all anymore but id raise a pint with you Eb! But if its shots id have to do shots out of a thimble and one would get me hammered.
    Last edited by armedequation; 08-10-2018 at 07:47 PM.
    Glen Haven Fire

Super happy to hear the news! Congratulations

Thanks! Super super excited! Have to say indeed was nice. I felt like a used car that had lost some its outer luster but was still a workhorse that no one knew about. After posting on there i felt like i was freshly waxed and posted in cars.com lol

I dont drink hardly at all anymore but id raise a pint with you Eb! But if its shots id have to do shots out of a thimble and one would get me hammered.
    Great analogy!!!

No shots... a pint would be just fine.