Page 9450 of 9493 FirstFirst ... 8450 8950 9350 9400 9440 9448 9449 9450 9451 9452 9460 ... LastLast
Results 141,736 to 141,750 of 142383
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Heres a link to the for sale thread so long ago. Plus give credit where its due

https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/sho....php?t=2176170

I use it as my responder vehicle for fire. Done a few mods. Planning to rebuild it from top to bottom to make sure i get another couple decades out of it. Its 2wheel drive with 4hi/4low transfer. I started of my subaru love with an 87 rx, had 2 other lifted subarus, an 05 forster xt, an 03 forester xs (wifes car) and an 05 outback xt.

I call the lifted one from the link above
    LT. dan as i can totally see him strapped to the roof rack taking on mother nature.
    Everyones got a jeep or lifted truck and this thing isnt the norm....and i get better gas milage lol. It was the first vehicle that made it out of here after the flood....used an unkept old atv trail amd crossed 2 rivers. I love this thing like john wick loves his mustang lol
    Sweet.........

I'd love to lift my 08 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's in perfect running condition, JUST hit 100k on the odometer. But really... is it worth dropping a two grand in a vehicle that old? (I'd say yes, but I know my wife would say no. And then I'd realize "yeah that's a waste of money.")

Morning all. Hope you had a good weekend.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Mornin Jaws......

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Morning everyone. :wave:

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Mornin Jaws......

Very refreshing!
    How's things?

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Very refreshing!
    How's things?
    They're ok.... Could be better but I'm gettin along. How's you???
    Adopted player Lindsey

Hope everyone is having a great Monday

Beautiful weather, pretty decent horses to do, even the cranky witch was good to do so all in all a good day.
    Adopted player Lindsey

They're ok.... Could be better but I'm gettin along. How's you???
    Doing well thank you - my back's pretty much fully recovered now and I'm in the first few days of breaking in my new hearing aid. Ear's a little sore from having a foreign body lodged in the canal and it takes some getting used to moving from a quiet world to a noisy one but so far it looks really promising and I loved hearing the birds singing this morning. First time I've had that pleasure in quite a while

Doing well thank you - my back's pretty much fully recovered now and I'm in the first few days of breaking in my new hearing aid. Ear's a little sore from having a foreign body lodged in the canal and it takes some getting used to moving from a quiet world to a noisy one but so far it looks really promising and I loved hearing the birds singing this morning. First time I've had that pleasure in quite a while
    That is such great news!

I was listening to the birds today and was thinking about you.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Awesome news....
    Adopted player Lindsey

The first stop today our customer is a horse chiropractor and a people chiro. She just did an impromptu exam/evaluation on my lower back..... My pelvis has rotated backwards.
    Adopted player Lindsey

The first stop today our customer is a horse chiropractor and a people chiro. She just did an impromptu exam/evaluation on my lower back..... The right side of my pelvis has rotated backwards.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Jaws~ glad to hear your doing better! With the hearing aid you can have selective listening and have a reason that no one can argue with lol

Saddle~ how does the saying go? If your nose is running and your feet smell, then your built upside down? If they didan adjustment then you may get lethargic for the afternoon or two. Also hope your not close to deer park. Looks like atank fire thats going from bad to worse and a shelter in place has been issued for the town

Peerless~ depends if the lift is for something like extra ground clearance to mudding or on a trail then it is worth it. If its just for looks then id have to agree. I pretty sure you could do a lot more than a 2 inch lift for 2k though.
    Last edited by armedequation; 03-19-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    Glen Haven Fire