Page 9474 of 9486 FirstFirst ... 8474 8974 9374 9424 9464 9472 9473 9474 9475 9476 9484 ... LastLast
Results 142,096 to 142,110 of 142276
  1. #142096
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post




    I am serious.
    The amount of stupid people on this planet never ceases to amaze me.....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  2. #142097
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,206
    Gonna suck to be a Raiders fan tonight.....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  3. #142098
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,045
    Person never came to see the car
    Texted me 2 hours before and cancelled...

    I cant even blame my bad mood on it being a monday as i worked sat and sun

    Hope everyone else has a good week though

    Im gonna go have me a pot of coffee (it will literally be my 2nd pot)

    Go broncos!

  4. #142099
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,045
    Ive figured out my theme song that plays every time i make coffee:

    My name is mud by primus
    Glen Haven Fire

  5. #142100
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,206
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Ive figured out my theme song that plays every time i make coffee:

    My name is mud by primus
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Person never came to see the car
    Texted me 2 hours before and cancelled...

    I cant even blame my bad mood on it being a monday as i worked sat and sun

    Hope everyone else has a good week though

    Im gonna go have me a pot of coffee (it will literally be my 2nd pot)

    Go broncos!
    Sorry bout the cancellation... If ever Monday was like today.....they'd be awesome. All the horse shoein canceled so boss and I went to haul water to my horses, in the process of I got a call and Ol Pink Horse and I spent the mornin chasin bulls that thought the heifers they were with would be more fun than their bull pasture mates. Then worked the afternoon for another guy doin the cowboy stuff they don't put in the books....fixin fence.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  6. #142101
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,045
    Sounds like a full day for you saddle!

    Heres a link to the car. Any thoughts on what would make it more appealing? Pics were taken with my camera phone which makes it seem dirty lol
    https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/c...971672644.html
    Glen Haven Fire

  7. #142102
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,206
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Sounds like a full day for you saddle!

    Heres a link to the car. Any thoughts on what would make it more appealing? Pics were taken with my camera phone which makes it seem dirty lol
    https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/c...971672644.html
    it was a great day. I was horseback for a few hours... Honestly I know nothing of Subarus. It has been my experience though that a person has to be a subaru person to buy one. If that makes any sense. It appears to be pretty clean. No major body dings. Dont know how to make a subaru more appealing though...sorry. Maybe wash and wax with a complete interior detail..
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-09-2019 at 06:03 PM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  8. #142103
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    it was a great day. I was horseback for a few hours... Honestly I know nothing of Subarus. It has been my experience though that a person has to be a subaru person to buy one. If that makes any sense. It appears to be pretty clean. No major body dings. Do know how to make a subaru more appealing though...sorry. Maybe wash and wax with a complete interior detail..
    Yeah it sounds like you take care of them more than your able to ride them. One of the guys i work with loves horses. He gets hired on the side to train horses...and owners lol. I sometimes call him the man from snowy river
    He doesnt have a ton of time but he always seems happier after hes able to ride

    Subarus are definitely a huge colorado car.. something like 80% of subarus sold in the states are here in colorado. I did do a wash and wax and interior detail...
    Maybe i need to have a professional do it lol
    Last edited by armedequation; 09-09-2019 at 06:17 PM.
    Glen Haven Fire

  9. #142104
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,206
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Yeah it sounds like you take care of them more than your able to ride them. One of the guys i work with loves horses. He gets hired on the side to train horses...and owners lol. I sometimes call him the man from snowy river
    He doesnt have a ton of time but he always seems happier after hes able to ride

    Subarus are definitely a huge colorado car.. something like 80% of subarus sold in the states are here in colorado. I did do a wash and wax and interior detail...
    Maybe i need to have a professional do it lol
    I do not get to ride nearly as much as I would like to. Thinkin I should go back to a feedlot. I couldn't tell that you had pic are a bit blurry. Had no idea they were so popular in CO. Thanks for the cp....79 to go for my 5th bar....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  10. #142105
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I do not get to ride nearly as much as I would like to. Thinkin I should go back to a feedlot. I couldn't tell that you had pic are a bit blurry. Had no idea they were so popular in CO. Thanks for the cp....79 to go for my 5th bar....
    Yeah my camera on my phone is dirty. I updated it with pics from my wifes phone which look better.

    Youd get more riding time at a feedlot?

    Ive probably tried to give 79 in the past few months haha
    Glen Haven Fire

  11. #142106
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,206
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Yeah my camera on my phone is dirty. I updated it with pics from my wifes phone which look better.

    Youd get more riding time at a feedlot?
    Yes one does. All day, every day. Regardless of weather. Pouring down rain, 110 in the shade, blowing snow....it don't matter you're horseback.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  12. #142107
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,206
    Well 0430 comes early and I am tired. See ya'll tomorrow. !!!!!!!!!!
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  13. #142108
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,206
    Holy crap I am SORE...... I gotta start ridin more. Even if it's just trail ridin......ugh....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  14. #142109
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    18,757
    Good morning to the cafe!

  15. #142110
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Good morning to the cafe!
    mornin Peer!!!
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •