X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • armedequation
    cafe official sidekick
    • Aug 2005

i am currently enjoying a cup of coffee while smoking some tbone steaks....got a new xbox x coming in the mail....kids are driving us crazy but its nice to spend time with them.

...gotta enjoy the little things!
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• CanDB
      Football Immortal
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
      i am currently enjoying a cup of coffee while smoking some tbone steaks....got a new xbox x coming in the mail....kids are driving us crazy but its nice to spend time with them.

...gotta enjoy the little things!
      Some of us have it pretty good so far. Inconveniences vs necessities.

Comment

• armedequation
        cafe official sidekick
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Some of us have it pretty good so far. Inconveniences vs necessities.
        our tbones we got on sale 5 months ago and froze them. decided we needed a pick me up
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• CanDB
          Football Immortal
          • Mar 2008

our tbones we got on sale 5 months ago and froze them. decided we needed a pick me up
          Hey pal...pending on anyone's particular situation, it is important to treat themselves in any way, shape or form....when possible. It's good for the soul.

Comment

• armedequation
            cafe official sidekick
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Hey pal...pending on anyone's particular situation, it is important to treat themselves in any way, shape or form....when possible. It's good for the soul.
            i would gladly share if we were all at Jaw's castle. we made carmel corn for desert and kids are enjoying it. happy wife n kids...happy life!

i noticed saddle hasnt posted in a while. hope hes doing okay
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• beastlyskronk
              Football Immortal
              • Jun 2007

Are there any lines that someone can’t cross for you? Specifically are there any lines your spouse can’t cross? Not to delve too deep into my personal situation but my spouse crossed that line awhile back and I’ve never gotten over it and I don’t think I can.

To anyone with experience if you’ve ever been assaulted inappropriately how did you deal with it? Personally I’ve always have been at peace with it except when my spouse implies that my sexual orientation is different because of it. She’s literally the only person that has ever been able to create a reaction from it. And much to my regret I have reacted very negatively to it, not to a certain extreme but enough to cause some psychological harm. I do feel bad about it, I honestly do, but at the same time I feel like my opening up of one my most personal traumatic experiences should be off limits no matter the circumstances and once it’s ridiculed in any difference all rules are off the table. Am I wrong for that?

I tried not to get too political in my question. It’s kind of implied but if anyone wants specifics I’m willing to explain via private messages

Comment

• Jaws
                The Immortal Madam Chomp
                • Oct 2004

i would gladly share if we were all at Jaw's castle. we made carmel corn for desert and kids are enjoying it. happy wife n kids...happy life!

i noticed saddle hasnt posted in a while. hope hes doing okay
                Ocean travel by Shark taxi is not banned. Apparently viruses do not affect Sharks, so if you guys need some respite in Jawsie 's Castle on the shore you're welcome.
                I've been worried bout Saddle too, didn't even turn up for free coffee in the cafe.

Comment

• CanDB
                  Football Immortal
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  Are there any lines that someone can’t cross for you? Specifically are there any lines your spouse can’t cross? Not to delve too deep into my personal situation but my spouse crossed that line awhile back and I’ve never gotten over it and I don’t think I can.

To anyone with experience if you’ve ever been assaulted inappropriately how did you deal with it? Personally I’ve always have been at peace with it except when my spouse implies that my sexual orientation is different because of it. She’s literally the only person that has ever been able to create a reaction from it. And much to my regret I have reacted very negatively to it, not to a certain extreme but enough to cause some psychological harm. I do feel bad about it, I honestly do, but at the same time I feel like my opening up of one my most personal traumatic experiences should be off limits no matter the circumstances and once it’s ridiculed in any difference all rules are off the table. Am I wrong for that?

I tried not to get too political in my question. It’s kind of implied but if anyone wants specifics I’m willing to explain via private messages
                  Hey pal. If you want to share, please pm me. I can not respond via pm (for a couple of weeks), but will find a way for us to communicate. I like to think I am a decent mentor type, with some management ability in that field. The other thing I would suggest, is try not to listen to too many, unless they have some expertise. I don't have to tell you how online can open up all sorts of questionable commentary.

I'll be there if you need me.

Dave

Comment

• CanDB
                    Football Immortal
                    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

Beast....you can contact me. Check for info. Please feel free to.:thumb:

Comment

• armedequation
                      cafe official sidekick
                      • Aug 2005

hope everyone is doing well and are safe!
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• CanDB
                        Football Immortal
                        • Mar 2008

So gang, if any of you have a private jet, perhaps we can meet for coffee/tea/wine/beer or whatever. I'll bring some "good' cookies/muffins...………….....once my wife makes them. (I said "good", and mine aren't often described that way)

(be safe):thumb:

Comment

• armedequation
                          cafe official sidekick
                          • Aug 2005

speaking of coffee its 826pm and i saw a recipe for whipped coffee and man is it good. i made a bunch and froze the rest for coffee ice cream
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Peanut
                            ModNut
                            • Jan 2007

speaking of coffee its 826pm and i saw a recipe for whipped coffee and man is it good. i made a bunch and froze the rest for coffee ice cream
                            I've been wanting to try it. I think that's my project for tomorrow.
                            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Jaws
                              The Immortal Madam Chomp
                              • Oct 2004

You should not be mean to coffee

Comment

• CanDB
                                Football Immortal
                                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                                You should not be mean to coffee
                                I've bean thinking about it, and I believe that's grounds for double double trouble, perhaps even brewing into a roast of some sort..

Comment

Working...
                                X