Page 9515 of 9521 FirstFirst ... 8515 9015 9415 9465 9505 9513 9514 9515 9516 9517 ... LastLast
Results 142,711 to 142,725 of 142813
    did you try it Peanut?

dont worry Jaws. i drank it with all the care in the world! besides im whipped by my wife in more ways than 1 and you know what they say about "stuff" rolls down hill....whipping coffee was my only way out lol.

its super easy with a mixer. i heated up some milk (can be cold too) mixed equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and water. mixed it for about 5 minutes and then topped the warm milk with it.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    did you try it Peanut?

dont worry Jaws. i drank it with all the care in the world! besides im whipped by my wife in more ways than 1 and you know what they say about "stuff" rolls down hill....whipping coffee was my only way out lol.

its super easy with a mixer. i heated up some milk (can be cold too) mixed equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and water. mixed it for about 5 minutes and then topped the warm milk with it.
    I just tried it. It came out fluffy, but not foamy. I think tomorrow I'll actually measure the ingredients (when I cook, I hardly measure things). Or maybe it's the sugar substitute? I'll figure it out.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I just tried it. It came out fluffy, but not foamy. I think tomorrow I'll actually measure the ingredients (when I cook, I hardly measure things). Or maybe it's the sugar substitute? I'll figure it out.
    Success! Really good.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Taking advantage of a grocery pickup, Order/pay online. Nice solution. I have gone to Costco and other stores since this all began, but I try to minimize those visits of late. BUT....there is one product I need to stock up on now....

I panicked today, because I only have about 100 pots left!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Taking advantage of a grocery pickup, Order/pay online. Nice solution. I have gone to Costco and other stores since this all began, but I try to minimize those visits of late. BUT....there is one product I need to stock up on now....

I panicked today, because I only have about 100 pots left!!!

I really stocked up this time last year on the precious black stuff when there was talk of us crashing out of the EU with a no deal. I figured stuff could be hard to get or huge price hikes if that happened and did some bulk buying.i've kept stocks topped up since and at one point had around thirty bags in the house. Stocks are getting dangerously low now though, down to around just 15!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    I really stocked up this time last year on the precious black stuff when there was talk of us crashing out of the EU with a no deal. I figured stuff could be hard to get or huge price hikes if that happened and did some bulk buying.i've kept stocks topped up since and at one point had around thirty bags in the house. Stocks are getting dangerously low now though, down to around just 15!
    Maybe I could drop some off, after I get my new supply. I'll leave outside and knock when I leave. I'll be the older Canadian with a coffee mug.

So gang....we letting our hair grow?

Maybe I could drop some off, after I get my new supply. I'll leave outside and knock when I leave. I'll be the older Canadian with a coffee mug.
    Or that halfway pick up in the Azores

Or that halfway pick up in the Azores
    I assume we can not fly, but I was a pretty good paddler. How bout you?

Might want to try this place, or other local places, when open.

I assume we can not fly, but I was a pretty good paddler. How bout you?

Might want to try this place, or other local places, when open.

Sounds good.
    I'll swim

Sounds good.
    I'll swim
    OK....we can sit at a nice table (whoever chooses to swim/paddle), 6 feet apart, take mask drop sips, then I'll throw you (all) a hug goodbye.

Don't forget this on the way out...

OK....we can sit at a nice table (whoever chooses to swim/paddle), 6 feet apart, take mask drop sips, then I'll throw you (all) a hug goodbye.

[/IMG]
    Haha...I thought I changed my pic in the attachment! This is the correct one!!!!

See ya soon!

See ya soon!
    Hey pal....weather is looking good. Lots of 18 C days this week. Should be able to meet in nice conditions....once I get that boat cleaned off, and practice a few strokes.

^^^^in fact, there are no cold months in The Azores, though they are cool for parts of the year. Best bet for drier days in summer. I can paddle better then.