Page 9516 of 9521 FirstFirst ... 8516 9016 9416 9466 9506 9514 9515 9516 9517 9518 ... LastLast
Results 142,726 to 142,740 of 142813
    peanut ~ you can freeze it if you made to much. take a chunk out and put it in some milk n stir it up. i call it instant instant coffee

made chocolate chip pancakes, bacon n eggs for dinner

oh and we got our first quad yesterday. Silly wont stop asking to go for a ride....unless shes eating the pancakes lol

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Hey pal....weather is looking good. Lots of 18 C days this week. Should be able to meet in nice conditions....once I get that boat cleaned off, and practice a few strokes.
    18 degrees and higher in Wales recently too. It's a lovely spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    18 degrees and higher in Wales recently too. It's a lovely spring.
    One more thought....given I am paddling, can you put the word out (under water), for your gang to not maul me on my way. That would be much appreciated.

i have gotten away with a fake shark fin before....not saying it will work but it could

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    peanut ~ you can freeze it if you made to much. take a chunk out and put it in some milk n stir it up. i call it instant instant coffee

made chocolate chip pancakes, bacon n eggs for dinner

oh and we got our first quad yesterday. Silly wont stop asking to go for a ride....unless shes eating the pancakes lol
    Thanks for the tip on freezing it. I think I might try it with matcha.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

i have gotten away with a fake shark fin before....not saying it will work but it could
    Are you suggesting we paddle/swim together? I'm down with that. Fins included.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Are you suggesting we paddle/swim together? I'm down with that. Fins included.
    sure! i have 2 outboard motors we can attatch along with fins and my handy ocean whistle. just to elaborate it scares off unwanted ocean life...not attracks it

Happy Thursday. Almost the weekend.

sure! i have 2 outboard motors we can attatch along with fins and my handy ocean whistle. just to elaborate it scares off unwanted ocean life...not attracks it
    Gee pal, I think we're set!

For the group I can make sure the caf is open when we meet. If not we can just do takeout and have a nice 6 foot apart chat. Of course we should check the tides and weather patterns just before we leave, I think I can paddle in 50 MPH plus winds (80 kms) for a few hours if the motors conk out.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Happy Thursday. Almost the weekend.
    Keep up the great work pal!!

with the schedule change due to no babysitters/daycare, i now work 10 hour days friday-monday. im more tired on my days off trying to keep up with my kids
    Glen Haven Fire

morning cafe...a couple double or triple espressos to get my day going

morning cafe...a couple double or triple espressos to get my day going
    Hey pal....we did a click and collect grocery pickup, and they did really good. But one of the few items that did not have....

MY COFFEE!!!!

always something. the better half did the online and pick up. 1 hour before scheduled pick up they sent an email saying they didnt have 1/3 of the stuff so she had to go to another store to get it. she put the order in 3 days before pick up too so i feel your pain.

always something. the better half did the online and pick up. 1 hour before scheduled pick up they sent an email saying they didnt have 1/3 of the stuff so she had to go to another store to get it. she put the order in 3 days before pick up too so i feel your pain.
    After having a week plus order cancelled (without any knowledge), I was quite happy about the availability rate at this store. BUT I neve thought my coffee would be the odd one out! Need a coffee plan!!!