Beware of fake tickets!!!!!

Many people have been screwed already. I just came across this one on ebay and it does NOT look anything close to legit. What does everyone else think? (I don't need it for myself, but I'm concerned about a fellow fan getting screwed

http://cgi.ebay.com/AFC-Championship...QQcmdZViewItem

Quote Originally Posted by Frito1028
    Many people have been screwed already. I just came across this one on ebay and it does NOT look anything close to legit. What does everyone else think? (I don't need it for myself, but I'm concerned about a fellow fan getting screwed

http://cgi.ebay.com/AFC-Championship...QQcmdZViewItem
    not saying its legit, but what about it makes you think its fake? IMO i think it looks fine..

It doesn't look like ticketmaster tix I've gotten in the past, unless they've changed something for this game. For all I know it could be legit, I just hate to see people get screwed. The guy does have a 100% feedback so that's encouraging.

Avoid buying tickets printed on crackers.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

That looks like a ticketmaster ticket -- that you'd print out from the internet. The nice thing is that the guy says he will MEET you OR meet at the ticketmaster window to make sure that it's printed from there & you have the ticket from the window.

I'd say you could trust that fan...but that's just me...

Typically those who won't make arrangements like that are the fakes -- ie, they'll meet you to give you the tickets, but they're already printed...

Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes Owl
    Avoid buying tickets printed on crackers.
    NoooooOOOOOOOOOoooo! I knew that offer was too good to be true!

they look real to me

not vouching for this guy. but those tickets look just like my ticketfast tickets that they email to you and you print off on your own computer. I sold three of them and they are legit. You just have to be careful because if somebody else get a hopld of them and makes a copy they can get in instead of you if they get to the gate first.
    so guard that barcode.

joe

p.s. a bronco fan didn't sell me my ticket, but paid for for my ticket.

I hope anybody in D-Town that sells tickets to
    a squeeler fan is plagued with bad karma forever.

I mean BAD karma.

GO BRONCOS !!!