Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dtigg69
    Blubber Bus ain't goin' nowhere but down.
    Despite all the so-called fans who are selling
    their tickets to squeeler fans, despite ALL odds,
    our beloved Broncos will win it ALL in Motor City.

ORANGE & BLUE FOREVER !!

DEPITE ALL ODDS???????? you're ranked higher, and you're favored-- sure sounds like against all odds to me.
    [B][COLOR=Yellow]STEELERS: 31[/COLOR][/B]
    broncos: 24

here's to a great game:

''We certainly aren't going to let history dictate our journey,but our journey can make history.'' -Cowher

Look Betis is a great back and all, in fact, if you tyed me down and tortured me into picking two other AFC teams to be favs 2 and 3 I'd say the Steelers and the Ravens. I, being a broncos fan, like my football mean, tough, and full o defense. A highlight of a soul crushing hit is better the a circus catch anyday. But, the motivation of winning the big one for House is much stronger then getting to the big dance for a first ballot hall of famer without the ring anyway.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Pandapeep
    Look Betis is a great back and all, in fact, if you tyed me down and tortured me into picking two other AFC teams to be favs 2 and 3 I'd say the Steelers and the Ravens. I, being a broncos fan, like my football mean, tough, and full o defense. A highlight of a soul crushing hit is better the a circus catch anyday.

well, put (except for those lousy Ravens---grrrrrrrr)
    [B][COLOR=Yellow]STEELERS: 31[/COLOR][/B]
    broncos: 24

here's to a great game:

''We certainly aren't going to let history dictate our journey,but our journey can make history.'' -Cowher

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72
    How do you guys feel about how badly the Steelers want to get him to Detroit. If really makes me nervous. I just remember Denver doing everything they could to get Elway that ring. Will Pittsburg have that same type of motivation tomorrow? If so, that can be scary.

It doesn't bother me a bit, and here's why: Despite all the comments about wanting to win it for John or Jerome, the honest truth is that every player on any team wants to win the Superbowl for themselves. They just can't say it out loud.

No Steeler wants to give Jerome a ring more than Champ or Lynch or Wilson want to win one for themselves. And that's how it should be...

Well, I'M extremely motivated...

PUT ME IN COACH!

I WANT THAT RING!

I'm still just a benchwarmer...
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.