how does a person go about getting sb tickets rhe real way?

how does a person go about getting sb tickets rhe real way? not through scalpers, ebay, brokers ect... i mean they must go on sale to the public at face value right?i know they have some kind of lottery for both teams season ticket holders for a certain ammount, but how does the rest of them get split up?

where would someone from another state try to purchase one at face value? ticketmaster?

I'd really try with a "legit" ticket broker. Like you mentioned ticketmaster and such.

But I'd also used a travel agent. It will be a $%@ trying to find hotel rooms, restraunts and the like. Especially in Detriot.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by SmithOverTO
    I'd really try with a "legit" ticket broker. Like you mentioned ticketmaster and such.

But I'd also used a travel agent. It will be a $%@ trying to find hotel rooms, restraunts and the like. Especially in Detriot.
    When I have looked in the past, there are companies that sell packages (air, hotel, transport and tickets).
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Cheapest legitimate way I know

The absolute cheapest legitimate way that I know of to get SuperBowl tickets is to go to www.theticketreserve.com and buy a Broncos superbowl future which reserves you the right to a face value superbowl ticket IF the Broncos win. It's a bit of a gamble, but if the Broncs go to the show, you'll have a seat for less than $1200. This website is legitimate, I know people who used it to go to last year's SuperBowl. The only "catch" is that you have to truly believe that the Broncos are going to beat the Steelers. Also, since it is a "futures" market, after the Broncos actually beat the Steelers it will be too late. So if you are going to do this you have to do it sometime between now and the end of the Sunday's game. Definitely a cool site, you can also get futures for next year's SuperBowl, Nuggets playoffs, NCAA Final Four, etc.......Anyone seriously interested in going to the SuperBowl, or any major sporting event for that matter, should definitely check it out.
    Last edited by FlatIron Freak; 01-21-2006 at 08:35 PM. Reason: grammatical errors

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator
    When I have looked in the past, there are companies that sell packages (air, hotel, transport and tickets).
    yea i found a few good packages the only the problem is the cheapest one is 2k per person