Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Straight Stats.

Rod and Chad are such different recivers that comparing them is just wrong. Rod is a smart vet, who play tough, physical, and can handel deep and short, who's job it is to catch everything throw at him when defenses try and stop the run.Rod is really what Hines Ward will be in a few years, and I don't think there are two better blocking wideouts in the NFL then those two. Should you double up on Rod, you run the risk of leaving deep threat Ashley Lelie or Jeb Putzier open.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman
    It... It's so hard to read!!!!
    Yeah it goofed when I posted it.
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6310/champsaq1qy1.png Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoRT
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom Nalen has been one of or not the best center in football over the past decade.

Nalen is good, but you can't discount the pro-bowl nose tackle Hampton just because Nalen is good-- u will be forced to double team him, just like every other team.

p.s. as far as saying that Smith and Warren are evenly matched- you must be nuts--smith is a five time pro-bowler!
    [B][COLOR=Yellow]STEELERS: 31[/COLOR][/B]
    broncos: 24

here's to a great game:

''We certainly aren't going to let history dictate our journey,but our journey can make history.'' -Cowher

Lightbulb

and by the way BroncoRT: your signature says "to be the best you must beat the best"...

i believe we did that last week!!

here's to a great game:

''We certainly aren't going to let history dictate our journey,but our journey can make history.'' -Cowher

Quote Originally Posted by Pandapeep
    Rod and Chad are such different recivers that comparing them is just wrong. Rod is a smart vet, who play tough, physical, and can handel deep and short, who's job it is to catch everything throw at him when defenses try and stop the run.Rod is really what Hines Ward will be in a few years, and I don't think there are two better blocking wideouts in the NFL then those two. Should you double up on Rod, you run the risk of leaving deep threat Ashley Lelie or Jeb Putzier open.
    I certainly HOPE that you're not trying to say that Rod is a better receiver than Chad????? I don't think that you'll find anyone outside of Denver to agree with that statement.

i belive the best was the two time defending champion, 10-0 in playoffs, 3 out of the last 4 super bowl champion patriots. and of by the way if you hadnt heard the tried their hand in denver last week and are now at home watching the rest of the playoffs. so again to BE THE BEST, WE DID BEAT THE BEST

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanatic
    I certainly HOPE that you're not trying to say that Rod is a better receiver than Chad????? I don't think that you'll find anyone outside of Denver to agree with that statement.

Like he said you CANT compare the two recievers because rod is a possesion reciever and chad is a deep threat. chad is one of the best recievers in the nfl but till he proves himself as rod has i would still have 80 on my team!

No. I'm saying Rod is a different type of reciver. Rod is a possesion wideout who can go deep. Chad, is a reliable go-to guy, but his strength is the deep ball.

Quote Originally Posted by broncocountry11
    i belive the best was the two time defending champion, 10-0 in playoffs, 3 out of the last 4 super bowl champion patriots. and of by the way if you hadnt heard the tried their hand in denver last week and are now at home watching the rest of the playoffs. so again to BE THE BEST, WE DID BEAT THE BEST

i believe, wait, i know that Indy was the best team in the league THIS year not the Pats

here's to a great game:

Quote Originally Posted by psychoWard
    i believe, wait, i know that Indy was the best team in the league THIS year not the Pats
    i think, wait, I KNOW that if the steelers beat indy then they were defintly not the best team in the nfl this year

i think, wait, I KNOW that if the steelers beat indy then they were defintly not the best team in the nfl this year
    so- if we lose to them they're the best, but since we beat them they weren't the best....

you are BRILLIANT!!!

what an utterly moronic statement!!!!

here's to a great game:

Wait...I believe, no I KNOW that the Broncos are the best team in the league!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tonov12
    Wait...I believe, no I KNOW that the Broncos are the best team in the league!
    Denver was the best team in the league????? interesting, how did everyone else in the world know that it was Indy except you???
    i guess with your supreme intellect you "just knew"...

i bet you think the Broncos are the best team in the league every year, don't you???

come on, don't be shy -- that's what ppl of superior intellect and supreme football knowledge always think (that their team is the best in the league, no matter what)!!!!

here's to a great game:

Quote Originally Posted by psychoWard
    so- if we lose to them they're the best, but since we beat them they weren't the best....

you are BRILLIANT!!!

what an utterly moronic statement!!!!
    moronic! how can you call the colts the best team in the nfl when they played one of the softest schedules in the nfl this year. i am sure the broncos would have went at least 14-2 if they had the colts schedule. look at denvers schedule and tell me indy would have went 13-3! moronic? all you do is listen to the espn analyst and because they say indy is unbeatable all of a sudden they are the best. How about the colts lost to san deigo and denver beat san deigo with our 2nd string. tell me that is moronic pittsburg boy!

moronic! how can you call the colts the best team in the nfl when they played one of the softest schedules in the nfl this year. i am sure the broncos would have went at least 14-2 if they had the colts schedule. look at denvers schedule and tell me indy would have went 13-3! moronic? all you do is listen to the espn analyst and because they say indy is unbeatable all of a sudden they are the best. How about the colts lost to san deigo and denver beat san deigo with our 2nd string. tell me that is moronic pittsburg boy!
    oh yeah, well the jets beat the buccaneers, and NE beat the jets, and you beat NE, so your better then the bucanneers....

come on moron, you want to play that stupid game...

here's to a great game: