Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Elway
    On matchup he brought out a "Steelers humble pie" as he was cheering them on and Jaws was waiving the terrible towel.

When we win are they going to look more stupider than ever.
    Hoge did the terrible towel thing to Mark Schlereth, too, and asked Mark what he would do about the towels.

Schlereth replied, "I'll use them to polish my Superbowl rings." (something like that) I thought it was one of the best comebacks I've heard in quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by SACOTFW
    Sorry not buying bs. Hoge is absolutely terrible. Even during the Eagles fanastic run from 01-04 he never gave them any credit and always picked the other team to beat them in the playoffs. He isn't just a homer but he obviously still has hatred for some teams and allows that to greatly skew his judgement.
    Who in their right mind would have picked them?? Look at their offense you stop 2 guys and they are done, or should be, when TO came back I think he changed his tune a little more.....but he has always complemented their D, which is what really makes them a stand out team. The one reason why i think he is better then anybody else is he always its on the ONE MATCHUP THAT IS PROVEN TO WIN YOU GAMES.....the trenches, Jaws is good but likes to analyze the playmakers, Hoge gets down and dirty into real football. You have to take it for what it is though...a half hour show that hits on two games and both sides of the ball for each team..basically boils down to one or two plays to show so you can prove the key matchup. I say it is a show deserveing of a hour.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx
    Hoge did the terrible towel thing to Mark Schlereth, too, and asked Mark what he would do about the towels.

Schlereth replied, "I'll use them to polish my Superbowl rings." (something like that) I thought it was one of the best comebacks I've heard in quite a while.

I got a good chuckle out of that.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanatic
    sorta like Stinky picking the Broncos, huh?

No Stink is much more objective that Hodge has ever been or ever will be.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by jeneric46324
    Who in their right mind would have picked them?? Look at their offense you stop 2 guys and they are done, or should be, when TO came back I think he changed his tune a little more.....but he has always complemented their D, which is what really makes them a stand out team. The one reason why i think he is better then anybody else is he always its on the ONE MATCHUP THAT IS PROVEN TO WIN YOU GAMES.....the trenches, Jaws is good but likes to analyze the playmakers, Hoge gets down and dirty into real football. You have to take it for what it is though...a half hour show that hits on two games and both sides of the ball for each team..basically boils down to one or two plays to show so you can prove the key matchup. I say it is a show deserveing of a hour.

Eric
    Were talking about the same eagles that went to 4 consecuitive nfc championship games right? And your saying who in their right mind would have picked them?
    [IMG]http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~kwiest/halotingata/images/header.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by SACOTFW
    Were talking about the same eagles that went to 4 consecuitive nfc championship games right? And your saying who in their right mind would have picked them?
    Yes I beleieve we are on the same page with the team we are talking about.

Eric

Yea, Hodge sucks at life, nothing new.