Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who Care's!

Who Care's!

Who care's if the bronco's beat New England because 5 turnover's, it was a win. Who cares if you back door steeler's beat the Colts. Does it really matter that the Bronco's went 13-3, not at this point. The only thing that matter's is if you loose you go home, you win you go to the show. It's plain and simple, it really get's under my skin that all you steeler fan's talking about stats here and stats there. You really dont want to get in to stats with the bronco fans, we had a way harder schedule we have been challenged all season long. +20 In turnover's 9-0 at home there is so much to be said. But like I have said the stats at this point do not matter, sorry steeler's but you are NOT going to walk in to our house and walk all over us like you think. SORRY BUS BUT YOU ARE NONE AND DONE.

You do know that Champ's last name is spelled Bailey?

Broncs All the Way Baby!

[QUOTE=BroncoBailey024]You do know that Champ's last name is spelled Bailey? [/QUO

Ya actually I do but its the only way I could spell it. To where I could keep it as my user name.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Baily
    Who care's if the bronco's beat New England because 5 turnover's, it was a win. Who cares if you back door steeler's beat the Colts. Does it really matter that the Bronco's went 13-3, not at this point. The only thing that matter's is if you loose you go home, you win you go to the show. It's plain and simple, it really get's under my skin that all you steeler fan's talking about stats here and stats there. You really dont want to get in to stats with the bronco fans, we had a way harder schedule we have been challenged all season long. +20 In turnover's 9-0 at home there is so much to be said. But like I have said the stats at this point do not matter, sorry steeler's but you are NOT going to walk in to our house and walk all over us like you think. SORRY BUS BUT YOU ARE NONE AND DONE.
    Back door? WTF. You're delusional. Stop throwing a tantrum. Just talk football.

O I see, well welcome to the boards.

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman
    Back door? WTF. You're delusional. Stop throwing a tantrum. Just talk football.
    If you dont know what I mean by the saying then please dont comment on it. The hole point I am trying to make is that everybudy needs to stop talking about the past because it doesnt matter at this point.

Your so-called "strength of schedule" argument holds no water. Your strength of schedule looks better at the end of the season but your actual schedule is based on your previous season. Example: teams that played the Green Bay Packers this year based on their schedule last year had a gimme game this year. The Steelers were not a "back door" team. We finished with the SAME record as the division champ Bengals this year...based on having to play 4 games with backup QB's. This "back door" Steeler team is EASILY a 13-3 or 14-2 team with a healthy QB ALL year. +20 in TO's looks good on PAPER but judging from the game last week means that your team lives and DIES by the TO. Yes, your 5 TO's last week were good, but what happens IF you DON'T get 5 TO's? I saw nothing out of the Broncos last week that showed that they possess the ability to take the ball at their own 10 and mount a sustained drive. Don't let 9-0 at home fool you....we were in the same position last year against a MUCH better Pats team than you played last week and we lost to them. I don't think that either team is going to "walk over" the other in this game. It's going to be a hard-fought battle with the team who makes the fewest mistakes winning. but don't look for 5 TO's again this week...ain't gonna happen.....we'll see how good your O REALLY is if they have to drive the length of the field for their points instead of having 1, 20, and 30 yard drives like last week. Do not underestimate this Steelers team on EITHER side of the ball. And MOSTLY, do NOT underestimate the Bus' ability to run OVER ANYONE on your defense. He's done it to better already........
    Last edited by SteelerFanatic; 01-21-2006 at 10:17 AM.

No, the strength of schedule argument is very real.

Denver plays in the toughest division in the NFL. Even the Raiders who tanked towards the end of the year were tough early on. Ask Dallas and Washington about that.

We played the second toughest division this year in the NFC East (And every AFC West team played Philly before TO issues took over and when McNabb was still playing). We also played the AFC East which is weak on the bottom, but not all that weak on the top. Though Denver got to play Baltimore, as their team in the AFC North, they had to play a pretty tough team in the AFC South in Jacksonville.

It is true that SoS isn't a perfect tool in determining how tough a teams opponents have been. The SoS of last place teams tends to be pretty high because their opponents have more wins against that team, but for a team like Denver who gave a majority of their opponents loses, having a tough SoS means a lot about what type of competition they've faced.

What's better to measure than strength of schedule is to measure the strength of schedule if you don't include the games directly between the teams. This discounts the records of the teams that played. In other words, it would erase thirteen losses from the Denver opponents and three wins and then find the record and erase 11 loses from Pittsburgh and 5 wins and then compare the record.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

WHO CARES A WIN IS A WIN AND THATS THAT....NOTHING MATTERS IN THE POST-SEASON..STRENGTH OF SCHED....WHAT THE FREAK ARE YOU ON? EVERYBODY KNOWS THE PLAYOFFS IS A WHOLE NEW SEASON ALL IN ITS OWN....YOU RESET THE STATS AND YOU GO AND PLAY......NOW FOR A MORE OFF THE SUB JECT NOTE...........Denver has always been known to run. The Steelers are going to be focusing on the run way more then the pass. So wouldn't it be nice to see Jake Plummer start the game out with an 88 yard TD...omg wouldn't it be nice. Or see Jake come out throwing 3 stright passes and on the 3rd one have a TD...the reson I say this mostly is because of what the Steelers did to Indy last week...they came out passing with aggresion....a teams strength is usually 9 out of 10 times there weakness...so think about it...they come out and start throwing against Indy aggresivly....but now they have to change there game plan because Denver is key to the run...So by coming out passing with Jake Plummer....HELLO SURPRISE....hell i don't know what I am saying...i guess i am just saying that it would be nice to see Jake come out and pass agressivly and acceratly...my spelling sucks too....well ne ways peace out
    [IMG]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8099/7nalder7elway7sig7xq.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig by Snk16...Thanks

I say grab T.O and while we are at it why not grab your-self a biscuit!?

My NFL 2005 Regualar Season Predictions Results: 158-100 or 63%

My NFL 2006 Playoff Predictions Results: 8-3

[COLOR=Lime]
    [SIZE=5]My 2006 Draft Wish List:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=3]S. Holmes(DE)
    L. White(RB)
    J. Cutler(QB)

Get me just 2 of 3 of those and I will be happy[/SIZE][/COLOR]

where you at champ bailey

Where are you at little man

Quote Originally Posted by broncocountry11
    where you at champ bailey
    I just got down with the bus's mom it was great

i guess all them steeler fans are done talking or they just know that they are wrong. ha ha ha ha just admit pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by broncocountry11
    i guess all them steeler fans are done talking or they just know that they are wrong. ha ha ha ha just admit pittsburgh
    Screw the steelers and there fan's they are going down and that's final, they are all proubly at church praying to the football god's

Screw the steelers and there fan's they are going down and that's final, they are all proubly at church praying to the football god's
    they better pray to more than the football gods if they want to even have a prayer of winning