Steelers In Town

I heard the Steelers arrived at 3:00 pm. Anyone know where they are staying?

Quote Originally Posted by broncoswin
    they better be staying somewhere close to the airport so they wont have any delay in getting out of town after their beatdown tomorrow

WE NEED TO MAKE NOISE!!! when they are sleeping tonight i'm willing to go over and make noise all night if i know where they are staying

Quote Originally Posted by broncoswin

I can pretty much gurantee you it's the Westin tabor center.. thats where the pats stayed, it's where the nfl interviews were held.. etc.. I think the Westin has some sort of contract with the NFL...

My wifes brother is a manager there too... too bad I don't get any real benefits out of that deal (cept for 50 dollar suites when it's slow)

let me apologize for some of the idiots that are Steelers fans. I know you guys have some too. However i must tell you that I know the Steelers are staying out of town to avoid all night noise. We did it last year to the Pats and we know how that works. They are usually put places where the noise won't affect them. Good Luck Denver. GO STEELERS!!

Quote Originally Posted by stlrfn81
    let me apologize for some of the idiots that are Steelers fans. I know you guys have some too. However i must tell you that I know the Steelers are staying out of town to avoid all night noise. We did it last year to the Pats and we know how that works. They are usually put places where the noise won't affect them. Good Luck Denver. GO STEELERS!!
    Denvers not that big we'll find em....Mwahahahahah