Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192
Results 2,866 to 2,874 of 2874
    Thanks to all my Bronco friends(and those non-bronco class posters). This board has made my NFL season a cheerier place. I'm sorry it had to end early, but I still love the Broncos, and am so proud of what they have achieved this year, despite all the negativity from the media!

Here's to a happy and healthy off-season for us all, and to a great 2006 season!

President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaibro
    Thanks to all my Bronco friends(and those non-bronco class posters). This board has made my NFL season a cheerier place. I'm sorry it had to end early, but I still love the Broncos, and am so proud of what they have achieved this year, despite all the negativity from the media!

Here's to a happy and healthy off-season for us all, and to a great 2006 season!

Happy off season? No such thing... now it is waiting the days for the draft... speculating who we will pick.... arguing over who we actually do... second guessers saying we could have done better.... eventually picking up some free agents... July training camps... August preseason.... until we finally get to September and get to try all over again. 7 1/2 months of waiting don't make me happy.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Dang man better luck next year...
    [CENTER][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/6383/raidersowned9uu7cj.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Unhappy Dam

man this sucks i was really hopin for another super bowl for denver

Unhappy gr

well ya this does suck...i was really hoping we'd win. i was actually gonna go to the superbowl if we did...oh well better luck next year i guess overall, i'd say we had a pretty good season this year. i mean hey, we got farther than the colts right? thats always good. but even though we lost, like all other bronco fans, i still luv em.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=RoyalBlue] go broncos -AJ [/COLOR] [/FONT] [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Elway
    Happy off season? No such thing... now it is waiting the days for the draft... speculating who we will pick.... arguing over who we actually do... second guessers saying we could have done better.... eventually picking up some free agents... July training camps... August preseason.... until we finally get to September and get to try all over again. 7 1/2 months of waiting don't make me happy.
    That could only mean one thing also...................BASEBALL!!!
    Sorry, I know there are a lot of fans here but I can't stand it....

The off-season is way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman
    That could only mean one thing also...................BASEBALL!!!
    Sorry, I know there are a lot of fans here but I can't stand it....

The off-season is way too long.
    You guys should get into Rugby. It's not too complicated to pickup. The most important fact to remember is this:

Wales are the best rugby team!

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    You guys should get into Rugby. It's not too complicated to pickup. The most important fact to remember is this:

Wales are the best rugby team!
    Yeah I have watched a little on ESPN 2. I could actually get into that.
    I have no idea what the rules are (are there any rules in fact)

Maybe you could teach me Jaws.

Getting to the Conference Championship is quite an accomplishment. Jake and Co had a bad day but are still a talented team and will be back.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/jjord/BM40.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL=thecaptainsdeck.net]thecaptainsdeck.net[/URL]