Page 5 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Den21-Bal19
    Afternoon all

Agree with you there E-man, you don't want to leave anything on the field today........and that goes for the fans as well.

The crowd can make a huge difference in a game like this, and I don't want to be able to hear anyone that's going today being able to talk normally tomorrow.
    Heck, I'm not even going to the game, and I wont be able to talk normally tomorrow!

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Thanks BroncoFanIN I will do that. I have spent many hours reading these boards. Just recently registerested because of the "where are you map". I needed that little flag up in Maine, So Bronco fans would know we had not forgotten. My sons and I will be forever loyal Bronco fans.

Go Broncossss!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncFanIN
    Heck, I'm not even going to the game, and I wont be able to talk normally tomorrow!
    That's my girl

I've already got a delivery of super strength throat lozenges booked for tomorrow, and some headache tablets for when I get moaned at for waking my son up
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...mber/mag7s.jpg

Spiffing sig, MasterShake

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Quote Originally Posted by Den21-Bal19
    Afternoon all

Agree with you there E-man, you don't want to leave anything on the field today........and that goes for the fans as well.

The crowd can make a huge difference in a game like this, and I don't want to be able to hear anyone that's going today being able to talk normally tomorrow.
    Exactly. Fans need to lose their voices........take off on Monday if you have to. But take one for the team.

Good morning Den21
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

I"m not nervous about this game for some odd reason.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    Exactly. Fans need to lose their voices........take off on Monday if you have to. But take one for the team.

Good morning Den21
    The Broncos need us! I say the fans come out in full force during the game today. . It better be one loud crowd. I want it to be so loud that I can't hear the announcers and the camera shakes.

1. Death
    2. Taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Zioness
    Thanks BroncoFanIN I will do that. I have spent many hours reading these boards. Just recently registerested because of the "where are you map". I needed that little flag up in Maine, So Bronco fans would know we had not forgotten. My sons and I will be forever loyal Bronco fans.

Go Broncossss!
    Glad you are here Zioness. It is great to meet another Bronco fan. Hope you enjoy today's game as I know I will when we secure this victory.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Are you ready for some hate, Bronco Fans? Special in ESPN with Meril Hoge and Ron Jaworski. and Sal Palantonio....

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

I now live in Seattle and the excitement here about the Hawks is making me wish I could feel the Denver fever today...so, all Broncos fan I want to feel that excitement and passion for the team today...like someone said...leave everything on the field today, including us fans!!

Go Broncos Go!!! This is the Year!!!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkOrange]Thomas4Broncos[/COLOR][/FONT]

Hey good morning guys, I couldn't sleep and I'm up about 3 hours than I planed.

How's everyone doing?

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Snk16
    The Broncos need us! I say the fans come out in full force during the game today. . It better be one loud crowd. I want it to be so loud that I can't hear the announcers and the camera shakes.
    Snk, I'm not nervous about this game either. And I hope Denver fans know their will be many Steeler fans there. So we had better drown them out and I hope we are wearing the orange in the stands today. I hope they didn't sell too many tickets to Steeler fans.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBailey024

How's everyone doing?
    Hey BroncoBailey024. Wazzup my man.

1. Death
    2. Taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    Glad you are here Zioness. It is great to meet another Bronco fan. Hope you enjoy today's game as I know I will when we secure this victory.
    A niggling thought has been in the back of my mind. Regardless if we win or lose (which I have a feeling we will win), there is going to be a HUGE influx of folks here. Will this thing crash with that many people?

-Sean Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas4Broncos
    I now live in Seattle and the excitement here about the Hawks is making me wish I could feel the Denver fever today...so, all Broncos fan I want to feel that excitement and passion for the team today...like someone said...leave everything on the field today, including us fans!!

Go Broncos Go!!! This is the Year!!!

Good moring Thomas. Glad you have joined the threadgating this morning. Go Broncos.

Good morning to you to BB24. I had to get up early too.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBailey024

How's everyone doing?
    Hey BroncoBailey!
    Got your Broncomanias Finest line-up all set?!

-Sean Payton