X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frito1028
    Practice Squad
    • Jan 2006

My sister and I stayed until the bitter end despite the Steeler fans all around us. We were in the lower level behind the Steeler sideline and they were all congregating there to celebrate. We were about the only ones in the section generating any crowd noise in the fourth quarter when the Steelers had the ball. We never leave a game early anyway, even in bad weather, and we sure as heck weren't leaving early for the AFC title game. However, we did not hang around for the trophy presentation, too depressing.

On a side note, the season ticket holder who sold to steeler fans should be ashamed of themselves (and you know who you are). A REAL fan would never do that no matter how much $$ they get.

Comment

• runmachine122
      Practice Squad
      • Sep 2005

Hi Guys,we stayed to the very end and although extremely disappointed with the loss,we had the most amazing time at the game and are just so envious that most get to experience that each week.Great to meet some of you (you know who you are) and that we could keep in touch.

Comment

• JWinn
        Go Broncos!
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by runmachine122
        Hi Guys,we stayed to the very end and although extremely disappointed with the loss,we had the most amazing time at the game and are just so envious that most get to experience that each week.Great to meet some of you (you know who you are) and that we could keep in touch.

Did you have a safe trip home?

It was really cool to meet two fans from so far away! That's real commitment in my book!!

Comment

• edog24
          Practice Squad
          • Aug 2005

I stayed until the end passing tequila back and forth between my friend and I watching the terrible towels go crazy by the tunnel. On the upside, the steelers fans around us were really cool, patting us on the back, telling us we had a great team. Plus I am pretty sure they gave them the trophy in the locker room, but at that point I couldn't quite decipher what was going on over there.

Comment

• runmachine122
            Practice Squad
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by JWinn
            Did you have a safe trip home?

It was really cool to meet two fans from so far away! That's real commitment in my book!!
            Hi again,just got home now. Yes it was safe trip,but very long and at times very rough.Besides the game,which still sucks,it was huge meeting you guys as well and as i said i'm not sure you know how lucky you are to see the mighty Broncos every week.I'm still buzzing from the experience.

Comment

Working...
            X