• Jan 2006

I hope Seattle wins.

Comment

• BroncoManiac_69
      First Year Fan 1974
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by CPort_26
      I hope Seattle wins.
      I think I am still pulling for the Seahawks about 52% vs 48% Steelers. I really don't care that much and will be happy for whoever wins.

I was a little surprised the poll so far is a 2:1 for Pitt. Thought it would be more lopsided than that.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• SkyFlash1
        Bench Warmer
        • Jan 2004

I don't know who will but I want the Seahawks to win. They played a better conference championship game. The Steelers really should have lost but we couldn't catch 3 pics. Of course, the Seahawks only made it that far because Jay Feeley can't handle pressure. Who knows.

Comment

• sportychic215
          Practice Squad
          • Feb 2006

Ya gotta go for the underdog!! Steelers already have 4 wins, they dont need another ring. let seattle have it... well dont let them have it, but i hope they win it!!! if they do i will be so happy!! "Big Ben" is so overrated!! i hope he sucks as bad as he normally does!
          www.savedaday.com <-- for those of us who party a little too much during the big game!! we need a day of recovery! sign this petition for a national holiday the monday after the big game!

Comment

• lcthorn
            Practice Squad
            • Jan 2006

I think the Seahawks are underrated just like Denver always is. I don't really care that much though, this way there will be nothing to get in the way of my drinking sunday.

Comment

• _BrusT_
              Practice Squad
              • Oct 2004

I dissed the Seahawks all season long by being not aware of them, now I can't believe the 6th AFC seed is higher than the 1st NFC seed. I go with the underdog here and want Seattle to win, they deserve it most, but whoever wins deserves it. I place my bets on Seattle anyway, they got the good odds

Comment

Working...
              X