View Poll Results: Who Will Win Super Bowl XL?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • AFC Pittsburgh Steelers

43 59.72%
  • NFC Seattle Seahawks

29 40.28%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl XL

Super Bowl XL

Who will win this year's Super Bowl?

I am routing for Seattle but have a sneaky feeling the Steelers will pull it off.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

I want the Bus to get a ring. A great player who deserves it.

Plus, I pulled lots of good Steeler rookie cards over the last few years, so the card collector in me wants to see them continue their success.

That, and I just think they are the team on a roll right now. They looked pretty unstoppable to me Sunday................

Lightbulb

My guess is.................. .......the team that scores the most points.
    Hope the commercials are better than last years.

I think the Steelers will...I have a bet going that way.

The NFC sucks. Honestly I think the Steelers are going to win by more than 10 points.
    Getting through the AFC was the hardest thing possible. I knew that if the Broncos would have won the AFC, they would have won a ring. Too bad they didn't show up at all vs Pitt.
    [IMG]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2143/orangeterpsig2ln.jpg[/IMG]

--- Seahawks were impressive over Carolina !
    --- But let's keep it in the AFC ---
    --- Pittsburgh earned it on the road all the way ---
    --- I'd like to see Jerome and Hines get rings ---

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

The Bus needs a shiny new hubcap. A class player like that deserves to go out on top. So I say Steelers.
    God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by SM19
    I refuse to pick this game. I'll probably just watch it and root for whoever's behind.
    Honestly I really don't care but once the big day arrives we tend to get into more I think.

The sting of our loss is still eating at most of us I am sure. Actually looking forward to the Super Bowl being over so we can start looking forward to next season which is quickly approaching already.

Pittsburgh

Take the Steelers all the way. Still have the sour taste in my mouth from Sundays game. I CANT BELIEVE wait has our defense gotten off the team bus yet???

A superbowl ring goes great with a hall of fame career
    Go Steelers!

If we couldn't stop the Steelers, the Seahawks are screwed.

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by SM19
    Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for the game, and it's not really about our loss. It's the fact that, for once, I would really be pretty happy with either of these teams winning. I just can't bring myself to pick against either of them.
    I know what you mean. I'm not really picking sides on this one either but Seattle has NEVER even been in a Super Bowl so I guess that is why I feel for them.

But on the other hand, Jerome definately deserves a ring. Elway took us on the wild card road to win our first, so I think it would be appropriate for them to do the same and let the bus retire.

I guess in the long run, I don't care. Let's hope for a great close game and no boring blow out by either side.

EDIT: I just noticed your signature. LMAO........ Would have been nice if the D showed up.

I always root for the underdog In the SB so I will go with seahawks on this one.
    Plus, I have a lot of fans around here that would be crushed if they lost so It would be disheartening to see them let down.

Hawks first superbowl and hopefully they get their first championship. This may be due in part that I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from our game....

I won't be disappointed though if Pitt wins. That just means they represented AFC right and we got beat by superbowl champs.

I know some of us want the Steelers to win because they beat our team and we want people to think it took the Super Bowl champs to beat us. I want the Steelers to lose so they can feel the ultimate pain. Loosing the Conference Championship is nowhere as bad as loosing the Super Bowl.

GO SEAHAWKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBailey024
    If we couldn't stop the Steelers, the Seahawks are screwed.
    Not necessarily BB024..

We couldn't have stopped the Texans that Sunday. That was by far our worst played game all season.

If Seattle plays their brand of football and shows up to play, which we failed to do, they have a good shot in this one.