View Poll Results: Who Will Win Super Bowl XL?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • AFC Pittsburgh Steelers

43 59.72%
  • NFC Seattle Seahawks

29 40.28%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Bowl XL

I hope Seattle wins.

Quote Originally Posted by CPort_26
    I hope Seattle wins.
    I think I am still pulling for the Seahawks about 52% vs 48% Steelers. I really don't care that much and will be happy for whoever wins.

I was a little surprised the poll so far is a 2:1 for Pitt. Thought it would be more lopsided than that.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

I don't know who will but I want the Seahawks to win. They played a better conference championship game. The Steelers really should have lost but we couldn't catch 3 pics. Of course, the Seahawks only made it that far because Jay Feeley can't handle pressure. Who knows.

Ya gotta go for the underdog!! Steelers already have 4 wins, they dont need another ring. let seattle have it... well dont let them have it, but i hope they win it!!! if they do i will be so happy!! "Big Ben" is so overrated!! i hope he sucks as bad as he normally does!
    www.savedaday.com <-- for those of us who party a little too much during the big game!! we need a day of recovery! sign this petition for a national holiday the monday after the big game!

I think the Seahawks are underrated just like Denver always is. I don't really care that much though, this way there will be nothing to get in the way of my drinking sunday.

I dissed the Seahawks all season long by being not aware of them, now I can't believe the 6th AFC seed is higher than the 1st NFC seed. I go with the underdog here and want Seattle to win, they deserve it most, but whoever wins deserves it. I place my bets on Seattle anyway, they got the good odds