Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Calif. Bronco
    I agree, especially when you consider how well our secondary played this year, IMHO. As I've said before, had Herndon and/or Walls (or Deltha O'Neill for that matter) stayed it could have slowed the development of some of the younger guys.
    I dont think those young corners would have developed so fast if it wasent for champ out there being an example, he was a positive influence on Kelly too for that one year when Kelly started, the only one who didnt benefit from champ was Walls for what ever reason, i guess he thought he was already a Great Randy Moss stopping corner and didnt need champ telling him anything...lol...ok, this is my last shot at walls, ill leave him alone....for now.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by theshiverman
    Beat out Kelly? hhhmmm, way i remember it Kelly started the season because Walls got hurt in camp or the preseason, then when Walls came back Kelly never gave His job back, He just took it from him, and we all know Walls got beat out of his job by two rookies this year.....so i dont know man, maybe your right.
    You don't think those two rookies would have beaten out Herndon?

I do.

-----

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe

I do.

-----
    I dont remember saying that in my post, but if your asking me i would say yes to Williams and no to foxworth just for the rookie year, but i do think Foxworth would eventually take a spot over Kelly because i think he has some good raw skills that just need to develop, But i think Kellys experance would be enough of a factor to keep foxworth at bay just for that rookie season, but williams has some kind of aggressive big play ability about him that i really like. Williams was hurt in that championship game and only played some nickle, Foxworth in that number 2 corner spot looked Dazzed out there in the big game and got picked on alot , i think it was just the rookie jitters and i dont expect that to happen again, but what if kelly would have been in there as a backup instead with his experance , maybe they arent getting so many 1st downs on that side? who knows, I dont think kelly would have stunk it up so bad early in the season causing him to get cut like walls did. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Calif. Bronco
    I agree, especially when you consider how well our secondary played this year, IMHO. As I've said before, had Herndon and/or Walls (or Deltha O'Neill for that matter) stayed it could have slowed the development of some of the younger guys.
    Well, the rookie corners do deserve alot of credit, but one thing nobody talks about is Nick Fergusion taking over for Kennedy in that SS spot, this guy had a great year, and he is much better in coverage then Kennedy ever was, he had like 5 picks this year, and the run stopping D didnt miss a beat this year without Kennedy, I think Nick Had a great year.

Kelly-Ball owns, we shoulda given the money to him instead of Walls, but I think Seattle gave em more than we woulda given to one of our CB's. Either way I was wondering why he wasn't playing. He had a good year in Seattle. I hope he somehow plays more in the big dance...

I do.

-----
    People! I've watched every Seahawks this year. Kelly has been very average. He would've been the 4th corner, at best...

Sounds crazy, but anything can happen in the Big Game, even playing nickel if he intercepted a pass for a T.D and changed the game, he could get the MVP...lol, Im guessing Kelly is loving the fact that Ray Rhodes and the seahawks wanted him, Im still a little bitter because i liked Kelly over Walls as a corner and i hated it when the broncos commited to walls over Kelly, but it seems to have all worked out for the Broncos, seahawks and Kelly.....Good luck Kelly i hope you get your ring Bro.
    Oh Kelly, man, you almost made this post mean something but ya ran outta gas, oh well, good int anyway bro, you almost turned that game around.

Oh Kelly, man, you almost made this post mean something but ya ran outta gas, oh well, good int anyway bro, you almost turned that game around.
    WOWWW!

Good call shiverman...

If he would have gotten into the endzone and the Seafrauds would have ended up winning.. he probably would have gotten the MVP. This deserves a CP though. Pretty close there shiverman.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Quote Originally Posted by RBDynasty
    If he would have gotten into the endzone and the Seafrauds would have ended up winning.. he probably would have gotten the MVP. This deserves a CP though. Pretty close there shiverman.
    Herndon was pretty lucky. Roethlisberger made a bonehead throw right where Herndon happened to be, right between his numbers. All he had to do was to hang on and start running . . .

-----

Herndon was pretty lucky. Roethlisberger made a bonehead throw right where Herndon happened to be, right between his numbers. All he had to do was to hang on and start running . . .

-----
    /nod. It was a horrible throw and he admitted it after the game. Herndon should have gotten into the endzone though but he ran out of gas. Gets me to thinking about the Champ INT and how much longer that run was and people keep ragging him about it.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

-----
    Id say most [ not all] but most Interceptions are made because of bad throws, but all bad throws arent picked off, i still give the corner credit any time he picks one off. Herndon= Super bowl Interception ............... Lenny Walls = Unemployment section of Newspaper. I took me a little sip of that HaterAid Tops has been drinking.

I was only making an observation . . .

Id say most [ not all] but most Interceptions are made because of bad throws, but all bad throws arent picked off, i still give the corner credit any time he picks one off. Herndon= Super bowl Interception ............... Lenny Walls = Unemployment section of Newspaper. I took me a little sip of that HaterAid Tops has been drinking.
    "Hater"?

You know, I don't understand some of the characteristics some on this board want to attribute to others.

It suggests a shallowness of character.

-----

"Hater"?

You know, I don't understand some of the characteristics some on this board want to attribute to others.

It suggests a shallowness of character.

-----
    There must be a huge generation gap between us, because we arent hip to the same phrases and slangs, but thats cool pops, it really wasent some big put down, i was just yanking your chain a little. but for some reason im thinking you really were trying to put me down, dont bother because i generally dont have any character, and if i did it wouldnt be shallow it would be like a little piss puddle with a dead fly floating in it.

There must be a huge generation gap between us, because we arent hip to the same phrases and slangs, but thats cool pops, it really wasent some big put down, i was just yanking your chain a little. but for some reason im thinking you really were trying to put me down, dont bother because i generally dont have any character, and if i did it wouldnt be shallow it would be like a little piss puddle with a dead fly floating in it.
    I apparently misunderstood you, which is my fault. Much as I myself use humor, I should recognize someone else's.

I apologize for my hypocrisy.

However, my statement stands, not as applied to you but as applied to many times I have seen other posters do it, many times toward me.

-----