Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    I apparently misunderstood you, which is my fault. Much as I myself use humor, I should recognize someone else's.

I apologize for my hypocrisy.

However, my statement stands, not as applied to you but as applied to many times I have seen other posters do it, many times toward me.

-----
    No problem man, its all over now any way, im already tired of talking about the super bowl, im gonna crash for the night, next time i come on this board ill be looking forward to the Probowl , last chance to see some our guys in action till the long off season rolls in and smothers us in a sickening black void of 'Life without NFL football'
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by theshiverman
    Sounds crazy, but anything can happen in the Big Game, even playing nickel if he intercepted a pass for a T.D and changed the game, he could get the MVP...lol, Im guessing Kelly is loving the fact that Ray Rhodes and the seahawks wanted him, Im still a little bitter because i liked Kelly over Walls as a corner and i hated it when the broncos commited to walls over Kelly, but it seems to have all worked out for the Broncos, seahawks and Kelly.....Good luck Kelly i hope you get your ring Bro.
    Did not make it huh?

Got caught from behind cause he has no speed.

Glad we did not up the bid, so SEA could waste big money on him.

Made a good catch of a BONE HEAD throw. How many of the Satan Jake cultists have said he was the only one making bad throws.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhampton
    Did not make it huh?

Got caught from behind cause he has no speed.

Glad we did not up the bid, so SEA could waste big money on him.

Made a good catch of a BONE HEAD throw. How many of the Satan Jake cultists have said he was the only one making bad throws.
    His teammates blocking for him didnt exactly bring back memories of the Old 'Packer Wedge' either. he is still a better corner then Walls.

Quote Originally Posted by RBDynasty
    If he would have gotten into the endzone and the Seafrauds would have ended up winning.. he probably would have gotten the MVP. This deserves a CP though. Pretty close there shiverman.
    THE SEAFRAUDS?!?!!??!??!?!?

They beat all competition to get there, and they should've won that game. What more do people like you need?

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    THE SEAFRAUDS?!?!!??!??!?!?

They beat all competition to get there, and they should've won that game. What more do people like you need?

--- NFC competition that is ---

--- the ball was thrown right to Kelly --- how could he not make that INT ? ---

--- How come no one is talking about how many times Herndon got BURNED ???

--- he can't make our practice squad IMO !

---

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan
    --- NFC competition that is ---

--- the ball was thrown right to Kelly --- how could he not make that INT ? ---

--- How come no one is talking about how many times Herndon got BURNED ???

--- he can't make our practice squad IMO !

---
    Yes, I know. I'm addressing his "Seafraud" comment, not Herndon.

The reason Herndon wasn't signed was that he wanted too much money. Shanahan elected to keep Walls and let Herndon and Kenoy Kennedy go in FA.

Then Darrent Williams and Foxworth started outplaying Walls, then Walls was injured and Shanahan decided to cut him.

But, all that was pure luck. We could have been stuck with Williams and Foxworth sitting on the bench the way rookies normally do because they're not ready to start, and Roc Alexander as the #2 CB in the playoffs again when Walls went down.

I doubt the Broncos would have beaten the Patriots if Alexander was the starting CB! It's not just Reggie Wayne who could burn him.
    http://www.fbpages.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/159174168050152087_zRr4orMC_c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel
    The reason Herndon wasn't signed was that he wanted too much money. Shanahan elected to keep Walls and let Herndon and Kenoy Kennedy go in FA.

Then Darrent Williams and Foxworth started outplaying Walls, then Walls was injured and Shanahan decided to cut him.

But, all that was pure luck. We could have been stuck with Williams and Foxworth sitting on the bench the way rookies normally do because they're not ready to start, and Roc Alexander as the #2 CB in the playoffs again when Walls went down.

I doubt the Broncos would have beaten the Patriots if Alexander was the starting CB! It's not just Reggie Wayne who could burn him.
    I dont think the broncos would have won the West if Walls was in there as the number 2 guy all year, he was getting burned everyother play out there, he stunk so bad they just couldnt take it any more and had to cut his sorry butt, soon as they cut him the broncos D started comming together. Last year when Kelly was the number 2 corner the broncos finished in the top 5 in D, so i wouldnt say he is a terrible corner at all, is he the best corner? no, not at all, is he better then Walls? yes, much better.