Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Rumor Mills Working Overtime...

In what seems to be a hot off-season so far for rumors in the NFL, no team is on the platter more then Denver. The Broncos after having a bit of a media circus during the 2005 off-season with the signing of receiver Jerry Rice and the drafting of runningback Maurice Clarett seem to be the odds on favorites for more media hoopla in 2006.

Remember these are rumors by fans, haters and many more and all are rumors till something official has been reported by the front offices. ***Do Not Faint***

Terrell Owens has reportedly contacted his agent seeking a trade to Denver. After hearing all the good things said about him during the past week and the many rumors floating around Denver has peaked Owens interest. Owens whom could likely be a free agent if no team bites for a trade will seek talks with Denver at that time. Another rumor regarding Owens is that Denver maybe willing to trade for him, the trade would be in Philadelphias' favor which according to Philadelphia fans would send Defensive End Trevor Pryce and Outside Linebacker D.J. Williams to them in return for Owen's lucrative contract and a 5th round pick in the 2006 Annual NFL Draft.

Texas has been on fire with talks about trades since the hire of new Head Coach Gary Kubiak from Denver. One of the most popular seems to be that Jake Plummer the Denver Bronco's starting quarterback is unhappy with hateful fans in Denver which has increased since the loss to Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship in which Plummer had four single turnovers by himself. Plummer asked Denver GM Ted Sundquist and Denver Head Coach Mike Shanahan for a trade or to be released from his contract. Plummer whom was honestly upset over the departure of Kubiak might seek solice in following him to Houston. Denver might seek a trade with the Texans in which quarterback Jake Plummer and runningback Mike Anderson or Tatum Bell could be included to go to the Texans for quarterback David Carr and Denver would receive a 4th round pick in the 2006 and 2007 NFL Drafts. If this does happen it is a sure bet that Houston's favorite son quarterback Vincent Young will be the number one overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft and will develop a year or two behind Jake Plummer.

Denver has been rumored to be in contact with the Miami Dolphins over runningback Ricky Williams whom finished his 2005 season campaign on a strong note. Denver reportedly will give the Dolphins a 4th round pick in the 2006 NFL draft and a 3rd round pick in the 2007 NFL draft. If the Texans get a chance to trade with Denver for Anderson or Bell, this could have weight, Denver is expected to re-sign runningback Ron Dayne to a long term deal this off-season.

Like I said they are only rumors... I just thought everyone would like to read what some are saying about us....
    Last edited by lancane; 01-30-2006 at 03:27 PM.
    ...Master Protagonist...

Last time I heard, Plummer was happy in Denver
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tatum26Bell
    Last time I heard, Plummer was happy in Denver
    Oh I know but that is what I got from a few Texan fans... Remember a lot of them want Vincent Young, they love him there and I think it makes them happy to dream about him coming instead of Reggie Bush. I thought it was hilarious, that and the whole Ricky Williams thing, as far as I know Denver will not go after him because Miami is expected to ask for a 1st or 2nd round pick for him. LOL...
    ...Master Protagonist...

We would have to be the biggest morons ever to give up Dj for Owens (taking all of his antics into account).
    Smith's First Catch
    "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Quote Originally Posted by brom66an6
    We would have to be the biggest morons ever to give up Dj for Owens (taking all of his antics into account).
    Not just DJ, but add in Pryce.

I could see Pryce for TO as being a fair trade but throw in DJ as well?

Rumors are fun, if your into smoking crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan

Yeah well until one becomes a reality that is actually worse then a rumor and then you wish you were smoking crack!
    ...Master Protagonist...

Trevor and DJ for TO? I don't like that. I do like the idea of TO on the team but not for that price. Hmmmm Ricky in Denver has been floating around for awhile. He already has that mountain man jake beard going for him. Plummer to TX? I don't see that happening. I always thought he was happy here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan

i agree pryce for t.o. no way in hell dj better not leave. and plummer and our running back for carr?? carr? as in david carr? and in cant move get saked carr?? as in can only win 2 games carr? i think ill stick with plummer thank u. ricky idea isnt bad
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Quote Originally Posted by Astrass
    Trevor and DJ for TO? I don't like that. I do like the idea of TO on the team but not for that price. Hmmmm Ricky in Denver has been floating around for awhile. He already has that mountain man jake beard going for him. Plummer to TX? I don't see that happening. I always thought he was happy here too.
    after a 13 and 3 season, jakes not just gonna up and leave. like i unno about that rumour being at all true. no matter wherre he goes hes gonna be picked on. hes been picked on here every year same with arizona
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Quote Originally Posted by lancane
    In what seems to be a hot off-season so far for rumors in the NFL, no team is on the platter more then Denver. The Broncos after having a bit of a media circus during the 2005 off-season with the signing of receiver Jerry Rice and the drafting of runningback Maurice Clarett seem to be the odds on favorites for more media hoopla in 2006.

Remember these are rumors by fans, haters and many more and all are rumors till something official has been reported by the front offices. ***Do Not Faint***

Terrell Owens has reportedly contacted his agent seeking a trade to Denver. After hearing all the good things said about him during the past week and the many rumors floating around Denver has peaked Owens interest. Owens whom could likely be a free agent if no team bites for a trade will seek talks with Denver at that time. Another rumor regarding Owens is that Denver maybe willing to trade for him, the trade would be in Philadelphias' favor which according to Philadelphia fans would send Defensive End Trevor Pryce and Outside Linebacker D.J. Williams to them in return for Owen's lucrative contract and a 5th round pick in the 2006 Annual NFL Draft.

Texas has been on fire with talks about trades since the hire of new Head Coach Gary Kubiak from Denver. One of the most popular seems to be that Jake Plummer the Denver Bronco's starting quarterback is unhappy with hateful fans in Denver which has increased since the loss to Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship in which Plummer had four single turnovers by himself. Plummer asked Denver GM Ted Sundquist and Denver Head Coach Mike Shanahan for a trade or to be released from his contract. Plummer whom was honestly upset over the departure of Kubiak might seek solice in following him to Houston. Denver might seek a trade with the Texans in which quarterback Jake Plummer and runningback Mike Anderson or Tatum Bell could be included to go to the Texans for quarterback David Carr and Denver would receive a 4th round pick in the 2006 and 2007 NFL Drafts. If this does happen it is a sure bet that Houston's favorite son quarterback Vincent Young will be the number one overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft and will develop a year or two behind Jake Plummer.

Denver has been rumored to be in contact with the Miami Dolphins over runningback Ricky Williams whom finished his 2005 season campaign on a strong note. Denver reportedly will give the Dolphins a 4th round pick in the 2006 NFL draft and a 3rd round pick in the 2007 NFL draft. If the Texans get a chance to trade with Denver for Anderson or Bell, this could have weight, Denver is expected to re-sign runningback Ron Dayne to a long term deal this off-season.

Like I said they are only rumors... I just thought everyone would like to read what some are saying about us....
    The rumor floating around TO has to be bogus. Why would Shanahan trade for him IF he wants him? The Eagles are going to release within the next couple of months.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    The rumor floating around TO has to be bogus. Why would Shanahan trade for him IF he wants him? The Eagles are going to release within the next couple of months.
    Oh I agree these rumors seem to be biased for certain teams, like instead of just releasing T.O. fans in Philly hope to get Pryce (No Big Loss) and Williams (Hell No!) for their problem child. Remember rumors are usually for that purpose dreaming etc. I just thought they were all pretty funny, Denver would end up with a load of picks as well... talk about breaking the bank!
    ...Master Protagonist...

if we did trade for him wouldnt we have to take over his contract? Theres no way in hell I'd be happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrass
    if we did trade for him wouldnt we have to take over his contract? Theres no way in hell I'd be happy with that.
    Who would be? Hugh Humprey maybe but not any true Bronco fan.
    ...Master Protagonist...

Quote Originally Posted by lancane

Hey Lancane, where exactly did you hear this rumor about a Jake for David Carr trade?
    according to fans on the Houston message board, the rumor is that Bob Mcnair told Gary it was a must that he keep David and resurrect his career if he was to come aboard as head coach.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam24
    Hey Lancane, where exactly did you hear this rumor about a Jake for David Carr trade?
    according to fans on the Houston message board, the rumor is that Bob Mcnair told Gary it was a must that he keep David and resurrect his career if he was to come aboard as head coach.
    Off some of the fan boards and from a few friends from Houston whom said it has been buzzing around, they do not want Plummer nor Carr actually themselves they want Young though. I guess it was on a radio talk show first and that is how it got around, according to my cousin in Tyler. You know how rumors are it takes one idiot and they are off like a wild fire.
    ...Master Protagonist...