• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CaribouRanch
    Special Teams
    • Dec 2005

Super Bowl XL TV Commercials?

Hi, all Broncos fans! I'm disappointed like the rest of you that our beloved Denver Broncos didn't reach Super Bowl XL in place of the Steelers from Invesco Field. I'm interested nonetheless what creative and costly TV commercials the
    sponsors and celebrities will present and participate during the game on Sunday.

Seems Budweiser and Frito-Lay are always major sponsors during the Super Bowl telecast every year. Appreciate if anyone on our message board in advance what entertaining commercials we may see come Sunday afternoon. Thanks!!
    Last edited by CaribouRanch; 02-01-2006, 04:26 PM.
    :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:
  • 2 Minute Warning

Yes they do come up with some creative ones, I always look forward to seeing them.

Comment

• SkyFlash1
      Bench Warmer
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by CaribouRanch
      Hi, all Broncos fans! I'm disappointed like the rest of you that our beloved Denver Broncos didn't reach Super Bowl XL in place of the Steelers from Invesco Field. I'm interested nonetheless what creative and costly TV commercials the
      sponsors and celebrities will present and participate during the game on Sunday.

Seems Budweiser and Frito-Lay are always major sponsors during the Super Bowl telecast every year. Appreciate if anyone on our message board in advance what entertaining commercials we may see come Sunday afternoon. Thanks!!
      That's why I tend to go to the can during the game. Of course, I have Tivo now so I don't miss a thing.

Comment

• Blazindro
        Bench Warmer
        • Oct 2005

The commercials aren't any good unless the Broncos are in the Superbowl

But yes they do have some funny and good commercials and I can't wait to see them this year.

Comment

• BroncoManiac_69
          First Year Fan 1974
          • Sep 2003

I have seen some bits and pieces via previews and nothing I have seen seemed that funny this year. Now I can't imagine them giving away their ulimate shock and aw or laughter segments in these previes so I certainly hope they are better than what we are being "teased" with so far.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• SSBRONCS
            Bench Warmer
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Blazindro
            The commercials aren't any good unless the Broncos are in the Superbowl

But yes they do have some funny and good commercials and I can't wait to see them this year.

+1

Comment

• Southstander
              King of Anvilania
              • Jun 2005

I heard their is going to be one based on one of the greatest TV Shows of all Time

MacGyver

(No Patty or Selma jokes please)
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

Comment

• BroncoManiac_69
                First Year Fan 1974
                • Sep 2003

Reposted from other forum:

Today's USA Today had a couple of pages dedicated to the Super Bowl Ads. Looks like we are in for a treat again this year.

Already mentioned was the baby Clydesdale dreaming of pulling the wagon. There are numerous ones by Budweiser and Bud Lite that look like they will win the laughter contest.

Carreerbuilders.com has been showing the chimpanzees with the one guy in the office. This ad is supposed to show corporate success. Should be funny.

They are bringing back MacGyver who buys the stuff he needs with his Mastercard.

Hummer is doing one that two monsters have a baby. Probably showing the new M3

Fabio joins Nationwide Insurance where they will show him grow old. This one sounds stupid but will see.

Buger King and the Whopperettes.

Ameriquest has a couple of winning potentials with one being airplane turbulence creates an awkward situation. LOL. And the other says a patients family walks in on a misunderstanding. LOL . These two sound hilarious.

Emerald Nuts starts out with Machete Men. LMAO!

Michelob Ultra Amber: Touch football gets ugly. LMAO!

Aleve is starring Leonard Nimoy. We all know him as Spock. This states his hand pain will get in the way of an appearance????? Hmmmm. \

There a bunch more listed but these were the ones that stood out to me.

Looking Back:

My all time favorite was when the guy was eating Tabasco sauce on his food. The mosquito comes and bites him and then explodes in flight after the fact.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• 2 Minute Warning

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                  Reposted from other forum:

Today's USA Today had a couple of pages dedicated to the Super Bowl Ads. Looks like we are in for a treat again this year.

Already mentioned was the baby Clydesdale dreaming of pulling the wagon. There are numerous ones by Budweiser and Bud Lite that look like they will win the laughter contest.

Carreerbuilders.com has been showing the chimpanzees with the one guy in the office. This ad is supposed to show corporate success. Should be funny.

They are bringing back MacGyver who buys the stuff he needs with his Mastercard.

Hummer is doing one that two monsters have a baby. Probably showing the new M3

Fabio joins Nationwide Insurance where they will show him grow old. This one sounds stupid but will see.

Buger King and the Whopperettes.

Ameriquest has a couple of winning potentials with one being airplane turbulence creates an awkward situation. LOL. And the other says a patients family walks in on a misunderstanding. LOL . These two sound hilarious.

Emerald Nuts starts out with Machete Men. LMAO!

Michelob Ultra Amber: Touch football gets ugly. LMAO!

Aleve is starring Leonard Nimoy. We all know him as Spock. This states his hand pain will get in the way of an appearance????? Hmmmm. \

There a bunch more listed but these were the ones that stood out to me.

Looking Back:

My all time favorite was when the guy was eating Tabasco sauce on his food. The mosquito comes and bites him and then explodes in flight after the fact.
                  Good, lots to look forward to.

Comment

• AZ Snake Fan
                    earthling
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by JoviBronco
                    Good, lots to look forward to.
                    --- http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=54826
                    Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 02-05-2006, 01:09 AM.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Working...
                    X