View Poll Results: Who is the best running back MVP to play in the super bowl?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Terrell Davis

10 71.43%
  • Emmitt Smith

4 28.57%
  • Shaun Alexander

0 0%

Lightbulb Seahawks Have Edge Over Steelers

The MVP of the league has never lost a superbowl when that MVP is the running back. I expect Shaun Alexander to have a big game. Run it right at steelers up the gut since the love bringing the outside linebacker blitz. Im pissed Jake and the Broncos didnt do this in the AFC championship, Gary what were you thinking? To beat the steelers you have to run it right at them, and you have to be able to complete passes down the middle on them! The deep ball works very well against the steelers too, so if matt hasselback can do this i believe seahawks will win. Also, the seahawks have a very good offensive line which might hold up well on sunday. Im rooting for the seahawks in this one, because the steelers shouldnt be there, we should.
    Last edited by broncobuckeyes; 02-03-2006 at 03:56 PM.

Steelers are going to lose the super bowl i can feel it!

Steelers gonna lose

I heard today that Polamalu tweaked his ankle, does this mean the luck is swinging the way of the Seahawks? I think the Hawks win this one.
    [center]

[IMG]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6859/lynchandplummersig6do.jpg[/IMG]

[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by lynchandplummer
    I heard today that Polamalu tweaked his ankle, does this mean the luck is swinging the way of the Seahawks? I think the Hawks win this one.
    Yea i think it is....too bad he didnt tweak his ankle before he played us...he was everywhere that game

Quote Originally Posted by broncobuckeyes
    Run it right at steelers up the gut since the love bringing the outside linebacker blitz. Im pissed Jake and the Broncos didnt do this in the AFC championship, Gary what were you thinking? To beat the steelers you have to run it right at them, and you have to be able to complete passes down the middle on them!
    The Steelers have a certain nose tackle by the name of Casey Hampton. Hampton draws two blockers on almost every play, and even then he manages to disrupt runs up the middle long enough for MLB Farrior/Foote or someone else to make the play. The Broncos did try a couple runs up the middle but it soon became apparant that such attempts would be fruitless.

The deep ball works very well against the steelers too
    Very true. If there's one weakness in the Steelers defense, it's the deep ball.

Also, the seahawks have a very good offensive line which might hold up well on sunday.
    I'd say the Seahawks and Steelers are equal when it comes to the trenches, on both sides of the ball. Both teams excel at getting to the quarterback, but both have excellent offensive lines.

Im rooting for the seahawks in this one, because the steelers shouldnt be there, we should.
    The Steelers played well, and won the game fairly. It's impossible to honestly say that they didn't earn their way to the Super Bowl after defeating the top three AFC seeds on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal_Woody
    The Steelers have a certain nose tackle by the name of Casey Hampton. Hampton draws two blockers on almost every play, and even then he manages to disrupt runs up the middle long enough for MLB Farrior/Foote or someone else to make the play. The Broncos did try a couple runs up the middle but it soon became apparant that such attempts would be fruitless.

Very true. If there's one weakness in the Steelers defense, it's the deep ball.

I'd say the Seahawks and Steelers are equal when it comes to the trenches, on both sides of the ball. Both teams excel at getting to the quarterback, but both have excellent offensive lines.

The Steelers played well, and won the game fairly. It's impossible to honestly say that they didn't earn their way to the Super Bowl after defeating the top three AFC seeds on the road.
    your right the steelers did earn their way in, i just wish we were there because i thought it was our season....i think the only the seahawks win is if they throw the deep ball