Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The worst Superbowl Half Time Show

I was woundering what you all thought. What was the worst Halftime show of the Superbowl. I personnally think that this one Superbowl 40 was the worst. Is Janet worse than a bunch of over the Hill Crack heads? I say no The Generation watching this game doesn't even care about these low life Rolling STONERS what am I suppose to say to my kids, when they ask why is his face sunken in "oh son that is because he likes crack," don't worry he is a good example.
    Last edited by nickmeyer; 02-05-2006 at 06:20 PM.
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif

I don't recall most of the half-time shows, but I do know that I'd prefer some football talk to any show that they would put on the television.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Janet Jackson SB 38. No contest

I agree I usaully don't watch it I was just thinking. It's really too bad Freddy Mercury is gone. Queen would have worth watching. Maybe Pink Floyd in Miami next year?

the stones are a great band and all, but man they put on a lousy show

Quote Originally Posted by AZforBroncos
    the stones are a great band and all, but man they put on a lousy show
    Exactly, I'm glad that's over.

lets see...

Detroit = Motown

Lets bring in the Rolling Stones....yeah that makes sense.

The only thing lower than that performance was the dangling of Mick's underarm flab.

i gotta say I saw janet's titty n i liked it! ha actually i saw that on a t-shirt in oakland. But I mean don't hate on these guys... I mean what is mick jagger 60 sumthin right? still giving that kinda energy and effort that most men wouldnt or couldnt.
    2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer
    I was woundering what you all thought. What was the worst Halftime show of the Superbowl. I personnally think that this one Superbowl 40 was the worst. Is Janet worse than a bunch of over the Hill Crack heads? I say no The Generation watching this game doesn't even care about these low life Rolling STONERS what am I suppose to say to my kids, when they ask why is his face sunken in "oh son that is because he likes crack," don't worry he is a good example.

Actually I heard they shaped up and are basically pretty much clean
    I liked the halftime show btw.

Quote Originally Posted by 4team
    I agree I usaully don't watch it I was just thinking. It's really too bad Freddy Mercury is gone. Queen would have worth watching. Maybe Pink Floyd in Miami next year?
    Queen toured last year with Paul Rodgers (ex-Free & Bad Company) as the front man. Act was..........rockier than it used to be, but they were still fantastic and included a few of Paul Rodgers' hits as well.

Macca was great last year, but the Stones were poor tonight.
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...mber/mag7s.jpg

Spiffing sig, MasterShake

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer
    Start me up...if you start me up I'll never stop...never stop..

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

I thought they were good. First live performance ever in the SB.
    Next Bus Stop: Canton!!
    Ben saved our season with that takle. "The Immaculate Tackle" or just "The Tackle"
    [IMG]http://ideaspot.net/mlb/AL_East/medium/yankees4-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://ideaspot.net/flags/Big_10/medium/mich-med.gif[/IMG]

Better Halftime Entertainment

Don't you think that they could get an American band to do halftime. I saw an interview with Mick before the game and he could of cared less about this game.

I just enjoyed watching Keith Richards play the guitar. He looked high when he played it. I was just laughing like crazy.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey