Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    It was hilarious to see someone older than I am gyrating out there on stage like a hip-hop wannabe.

What a has-been!

Ole Mick ought to go back to his hospice room and resume his wait . . .

-----

come on TOP...the guy is in excellent shape. He does nothing for me but to say he should hang it up-no way.

more power to Mick...lol....

ever heard....you don't stop playing cause your old

you get old cause you stop playing

anyway something like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by KCLadyFan
    come on TOP...the guy is in excellent shape. He does nothing for me but to say he should hang it up-no way.

more power to Mick...lol....

ever heard....you don't stop playing cause your old

you get old cause you stop playing

anyway something like that.....
    I don't have anything against someone that old PLAYING or SINGING!

Hell, I AM that old.

Those guitar players were INSANELY good!

However, I question someone that old should be GYRATING like that.
    He's liable to BREAK something!

-----

He's liable to BREAK something!

-----

Especially if he doesn't par-take in some food eating anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    you and Top are too funny....

Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    I noticed that. One time, he stood sideways and stuck out his tongue.

He looked like a zipper.

-----

The more I think about the halftime show, the more irrate I am about it. Why the hell did they ask some hasbeen rocker who obviously isn't even interested in American football to do a halftime show??!! Anyone see the interview before the game? He showed no interest in the game at all and it's obvious he only agreed to do the show for personal benefit (to revive his and his band's career).

Thanks payson for pointing that out.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

So let me get this straight, those of you who did not like them did you not like them because they were crap or because they were old?

Last time I looked it's not a crime to be old is it?

Personally I thought they were ok, not brilliant but not as crap as some of you make out.

I enjoyed Aretha singing the national anthem. Yeah she only had half the voice she used to have when she was younger but still she has way more talent than a lot of the fake "stars" coming up today. I thought Stevie Wonder was pretty good as well.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

For Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    So let me get this straight, those of you who did not like them did you not like them because they were crap or because they were old?

Last time I looked it's not a crime to be old is it?

Personally I thought they were ok, not brilliant but not as crap as some of you make out.

I enjoyed Aretha singing the national anthem. Yeah she only had half the voice she used to have when she was younger but still she has way more talent than a lot of the fake "stars" coming up today. I thought Stevie Wonder was pretty good as well.
    I am displeased because they are crap, not because they are old --
    but it is funny that they are now old crap.

Second, I don't believe the NFL should have associated themselves with the
    Stones at all after their absurd, childish, and, I believe, attention-seeking,
    recent lefty political songs and statements, which do blatantly offend many in the NFL family --
    including many of those serving in the military so we can freely toss out
    our thoughts onto these very boards.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 02-06-2006 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dusty6
    The only thing lower than that performance was the dangling of Mick's underarm flab.
    LOL,thats all I noticed also,he reminded me of my 84 year old father...

Crusty the Clown, could've performed better

Philly city of hate!yeah denvers got notta on us

Who The Hell Is Mcjaggers Dance Instructer

WOW that was bad I am a Rolling stones fan but they stink live . plus * gotta give em props since there ancient i feel bad for the people who were wacthing it on the high tech flat big screens .
    P.S WHO THE HELL IS MCJAGGERS DANCE INSTRUCTER GOD AND I WAS WONDERINGF IS THE GUY ON THE DRUMS EVEN ALIVE?

Philly city of hate!yeah denvers got notta on us

aretha franklin

What ever happen to actual singing the national anthem? i couldnt understand what the hell therey were saying what did she eat b4 the show a cow?

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56
    The halftime show was a real stinker - like it is almost every year. McCartney wasn't much better last year and I HATE the Aerosmith/Backstreet Boys/Janet Jackson/Blues Brothers/Santana/Destiny's Child (you get the idea) compilations. I really don't care too much because I rarely watch it (I actually missed Janet's boob, unfortunately) but I'll tell you what really pisses me the F**K off... the rejects that they get to sing my national anthem!

What in the hell was that crap? That was probably the worst "rendition" of the national anthem that I've ever heard. Even Roseanne Barr's was better because she was screwing around and is not a "professional singer". If there's one thing that I long for, it's just to have the Star Spangled Banner sung as it's written! It's such a great song, it really doesn't need to be Jazzed or Souled up or have someone who is obviously beyond their prime destroy it trying to make it a gospel song. I actually felt the people singing it (Neville and Franklin) really disrespected the anthem by doing such a poor job...I was embarrassed.

I agree with you 110%, all the halftime shows been extremely boring, where is the creativity? the SB is watched all over the world and companies pay millions for advertising--get something classy, fun, and new for halftime, all the idiot fans they put on the field to give an illusion that people are actually excited to see the show is not fooling anybody, I turned to my gf and told her that I was actually embarrassed watching the national anthem because it sounded so awful--definitely the worst rendition i have ever heard as well, the beginning of the game performances were awful, the game was boring, the halftime show was boring, and the refs were idiots---great SB
    Go Broncos!
    Go Avs!
    Go Nuggets!

I agree. I don't want to see a washed-up, 60 some year old dude limping around on stage flapping his big lips. I was never a stones fan... and from last nights show I don't regret it.

I'd rather see the cheerleaders dance around... or nothing.
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

It was hilarious to see someone older than I am gyrating out there on stage like a hip-hop wannabe.

What a has-been!

Ole Mick ought to go back to his hospice room and resume his wait . . .

-----

Hospice LMAO!!!!!! That is seriously funny... CP when I have some more.