X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Emancipator
    The Living Legend
    • Dec 2003

I don't know if it was the worse, but I have seen better.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

• SyxxSynse
      Special Teams
      • Aug 2003

I still don't understand why there wasn't more Mo-Town related performers! I mean come on, YOUR IN DETROIT!! The halftime show should have had all the Mo-Town greats, not a bunch of 90 year old has-beens trying to act like teenagers again. The NFL really screwed up on this one.

Comment

• orangenblue420
        koyaanisqatsi
        • Jul 2003

That was HORRID

What did women EVER see in that man - he is putrid

Comment

• RoorRipper
          Banned User
          • Apr 2005

I thought it was HILARIOUS.

Mick Jagger looked more "coked" out than Kate Moss at a modeling show.

Comment

• dogfish
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Jaws
            So let me get this straight, those of you who did not like them did you not like them because they were crap or because they were old?

Last time I looked it's not a crime to be old is it?

Personally I thought they were ok, not brilliant but not as crap as some of you make out.

I enjoyed Aretha singing the national anthem. Yeah she only had half the voice she used to have when she was younger but still she has way more talent than a lot of the fake "stars" coming up today. I thought Stevie Wonder was pretty good as well.
            they just sucked, simple as that. . . . i've been to reggae shows with artists like culture and burning spear who were in their sixties and were just fantastic, so i don't discriminate by age (or anything else!)-- if they had someone who was young and crappy, i wouldn't have liked it any better. . . and i'm bummed, i missed stevie wonder, one of my favorite performers and the only one i really wanted to see.

i thought they could have gotten martha reeves to sing the anthem-- she's still got a good voice and probably wouldn't have over-dramatized it quite as much. . . and aaron neville was freakin' atrocious!! a couple of ball boys or security guys could have put on a less offensive performance-- one of the most butchered renditions of the anthem that i have ever heard!
            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

• AZ Snake Fan
              earthling
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Snk16
              I just enjoyed watching Keith Richards play the guitar. He looked high when he played it. I was just laughing like crazy.

--- When did you see Keith "play" the guitar ? --- Ron was playing the guitar ---
              --- All those awful out of key sounds that hurt my ears were Keith's efforts ---
              --- Most of the time he was just holding on to the guitar, trying to get into a camera shot with Mick !!!

--- Keith is veg !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
              The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
              http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
              My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Working...
              X