Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Worst Superbowl Ever!!!

The refs where horrible, the game was boring and even the commercials SUCKED.

Worst Superbowl Ever!!!!

I agree, dude. This was hands down the most boring superbowl in history.

The Sub-Par Bowl.
    I bleed orange and blue!!!

Rest in peace, Darrent.

I adopted Domenik Hixon!!

This is up there with Ravens-Giants, Raiders-Bucs, Rams-Titans in the who gives a rat's ass category of Superbowls from the last decade.

"Sauced."- Broshown Broenbro

Quote Originally Posted by fullcollapse
    This is up there with Ravens-Giants, Raiders-Bucs, Rams-Titans in the who gives a rat's ass category of Superbowls from the last decade.
    hey the bucs kicking the crap out of the raiders is always a good time!.....

but i think this is the worst superbowl i have ever seen
    "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

-The best in the business-

Get out of here! If this was Denver you guys would be considering this one of the best ever. My favorite SB (besides this of coures) was Green Bay-Denver.
    Next Bus Stop: Canton!!
    Ben saved our season with that takle. "The Immaculate Tackle" or just "The Tackle"
    [IMG]http://ideaspot.net/mlb/AL_East/medium/yankees4-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://ideaspot.net/flags/Big_10/medium/mich-med.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by fullcollapse
    At least the Rams-Titans game was somewhat exciting and it is always good to see the Raiders get their butts kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen#7
    Get out of here! If this was Denver you guys would be considering this one of the best ever. My favorite SB (besides this of coures) was Green Bay-Denver.
    I agree, one of the best ever Green Bay-Denver. However, 1999 was great for the Broncos but quite boring as was this one. This one was worse though.

I gotta concur with Bigben#7 here guys. If we were in it, it'd be like the greatest behind the two other Bronco ones.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

I agree. This game was handed to Pittsburgh on a silver platter by the referees. There were 3 blown calls in this game and Seattle should have won this game.

The refs did suck hind t%&, The game was the worse that I have seen since SF Vs. San Diego. To top it all off you were absolutley right about the commercial's. The only truly funny one I saw was the Bud Light's being hidden in office. Other then that the Bear was kinda of funny and I did enjoy seeing the New Escalade.

I know we all would have thought much differently about all of these things if the Broncos were playing but all I have to say is that if the Broncos are going to make it to a Super Bowl in this Decade, I'm glad it was not Super Bowl XL in Detroit.

We would have had worse weather than in Colorado, there are no mountains in Detroit to enjoy the snow on. All of us Avalanche fans would have to deal with the worst fans in the history of sport those of the Detroit Red Wings.

For all of us that call Bronco Country our home....we only have 364 days until we are enjoying the sunshine of Miami and reflecting in the glory of Super Bowl XLI.

yeah it was hellaboring and not only that i wasted 3 blank video tapes recording it
    the space that is mine

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...mebag-sig2.gif
    We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal

http://www.azlp.org/images/ron-paul-revolution.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen#7

Why do you think (besides being a Steelers fan...and congratulations on a well-deserved and earned Lombardi), that this Super Bowl was such a great game?

The two biggest stories coming into this game came out flat. The Bus? Great player, but he was clearly out of gas on this one. 14 carries for 43 yards, a long of 12...and No touchdowns, despite two tries from inside the 3 yard line? That's his specialty...

And the whole Porter vs. Stevens thing? Porter had 3 tackles...and that's it. Stevens got a TD...but dropped several other passes.

Compile all this with horrible officiating, a boring finish, and you have, quite possibly, the worst Super Bowl ever.

"Big Ben" finished with a passer rating of 22.6. That would even suck by Jake Plummer standards.

As much as I hate to say it, an Indianapolis vs. Seattle Super Bowl would have been 1000 times better.
    I bleed orange and blue!!!

Rest in peace, Darrent.

I adopted Domenik Hixon!!

Jeez, I didn't think it was THAT bad. Not the most exciting, but it was okay.

And I agree with Big Ben and Snk on this one.

Congratulations Steelers! There's the thumb!

I was truley dissapointed in the commercials so without Denver being there that kind of ruined it as thats one of the main reasons why I watch the Superbowl if Denver isn't playing.

I am glad that Pittsburgh got Bettis his Ring, it was well deserved.

any super bowl that the faiders win is the worst ever. . . . this one wasn't great, but i'm still REALLY glad i didn't have to watch indy or new england!
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!