Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Nope, this game was bad officiating. I didn't give a rats ass who won this game (none of them were wearing orange & blue).

That offensive passing interference call was BS, IMO. Very weak call.
    And Big Ben crossed that goal line?? I think the call should've been reversed. Looked like Ben came up short to me. That's one TD taken away from Seattle & one given to Pitts.

But hey, what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfan247
    huh, a guy named Farrior trying to justify his teams "tainted" victory. Go figure.
    A bronco fan crying about the refs and ignores calls that went SEA's way... Oh how did Denver make it to the AFCCG, Nuff said....

Oh I guess Stevens didn't fumble either, I guess he just made 3 steps and didn't catch it, ya, we'll ignore that even tho the Steelers could of ran it back or had great field position.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrior
    What a bunch of cry fn babies. The PI Call was THE RIGHT CALL, you can't push off, and Hope jumped back ONE YARD..... If Hope did that and made an INT it would have been the same.

The holding was HOLDING A-hole.... I was yelling for it before it was called. Madden said it wasn't so you like a sheep take the bait, you cannot, CANNOT grab someone in the front and BACK and HOLD, you stupid ***.

Ben WAS in, the ball crossed the plane and he even touched the goalline, THATS ALL YOU NEED, YOU STUPID ***!

How about that play where Stevens cought it and fumbled and it was rulled down, the Steeler could have ran it back instead of getting it at the 20? NOTHING ON THAT, HUH ***S????

The only bad call was that Hasslebeck INT block call.
    Ummm . . . while I generally agree with you on the calls, I don't see any crybabies here. These people are mostly Bronco fans! Did you get lost on your way here and think you entered a Seahawks message board? No one here has a reason to "cry" over the Steelers' beating the Seahawks.

Nonetheless, if you are going to post here, leave your filthy mouth at home. Save it for when you yell at your own kids. We have kids here on the board, whom we care about, whether you do or not.

------

Quote Originally Posted by RazR
    Nope, this game was bad officiating. I didn't give a rats ass who won this game (none of them were wearing orange & blue).

That offensive passing interference call was BS, IMO. Very weak call.
    And Big Ben crossed that goal line?? I think the call should've been reversed. Looked like Ben came up short to me. That's one TD taken away from Seattle & one given to Pitts.

But hey, what do I know?
    Exactly you know ****... He dived and the ball crossed in air, if you know the rules you would see it... I guess if it was your God like Jake it would have been in, no question......

They reverse it and make the wrong call........3Points - 4

That PI call was correct.

Holding was HOLDING

Sea TE non fum???

Go ahead deduct 4 and see what the score is.

Dirt

Hey, I'll be honest. I was pulling for the Steelers, considering I'm an AFC guy. I just wish that for once, a Steeler fan would admit that it was a tainted victory.

Once again: SuperBowl XL MVPs: The Refs!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosGA
    Hey, I'll be honest. I was pulling for the Steelers, considering I'm an AFC guy. I just wish that for once, a Steeler fan would admit that it was a tainted victory.

Once again: SuperBowl XL MVPs: The Refs!
    How was it tainted, cause the called the game by the rules??? Even if you take away the steeler TD it's 3 points and give Sea that BS TD its still a Steelers win.

Hey what about that fumble the Stevens, I guess that doesn't count cause it dosnt fit your conspiracy theory and went Sea way huh...... Stupid ***

This superbowl was freakin boring, and i watched it with a LOT of other steeler fans. They roared every time ben completed a pass, even if it was only 7 yards, boring. That willie parker run, the herndon INT and the trick play were the only plays worth anything. Steelers couldnt get a 1st down until 4ever, and seattle left all kinds of points on the field. The porter/stevens matchup sucked real bad, and bettis said nothing special while he was miked up, just boring all around. The refs were screwin seattle too, even my pitt fans said so. The commercials were all right, but by far the most boring SB i have watched.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

How was it tainted, cause the called the game by the rules??? Even if you take away the steeler TD it's 3 points and give Sea that BS TD its still a Steelers win.

Hey what about that fumble the Stevens, I guess that doesn't count cause it dosnt fit your conspiracy theory and went Sea way huh...... Stupid ***
    Dude that wasnt a fumble. HE DIDNT EVEN TAKE 2 STEPS LET ALONE 3. Hasslebeck got called for a personal for stickin his head in there and makin a tackle???? I agree with the big ben goalline dive, he was barely in, but he was in. That offensive P.I. in the end zone was an ok call, but the term "let the players play" was ignored, but i didnt really care. The game was boring though, admit it. Steelers came out so sloppy and seattle ended sloppy too
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Exactly you know ****... He dived and the ball crossed in air, if you know the rules you would see it... I guess if it was your God like Jake it would have been in, no question......

They reverse it and make the wrong call........3Points - 4

That PI call was correct.

Holding was HOLDING

Sea TE non fum???

Go ahead deduct 4 and see what the score is.
    First off, don't talk to me like that. Second, this is a BRONCOS message board.... not a Seahawks board. Most of us were actually pulling for the AFC team. I personally, didn't care who won this bore fest of a game.

And no, you're wrong again bud. Reverse those two plays & the game is TOTALLY different. If the Hawks get that TD, they take the lead & the game turns out totally different. It was a bad call. Period.

It's OK... lots of team get tainted victories.

First off, don't talk to me like that.
    LOL i like that, establish authority!

I tried to warn ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Return of Lava
    Dude that wasnt a fumble. HE DIDNT EVEN TAKE 2 STEPS LET ALONE 3. Hasslebeck got called for a personal for stickin his head in there and makin a tackle???? I agree with the big ben goalline dive, he was barely in, but he was in. That offensive P.I. in the end zone was an ok call, but the term "let the players play" was ignored, but i didnt really care. The game was boring though, admit it. Steelers came out so sloppy and seattle ended sloppy too
    Oh I see, he turned after two steps and made another step then fumbled and the Anoucners even said it was a fumble but I guess since it went SEA's way no conspiracy theory..... LMAO

First off, don't talk to me like that. Second, this is a BRONCOS message board.... not a Seahawks board. Most of us were actually pulling for the AFC team. I personally, didn't care who won this bore fest of a game.

And no, you're wrong again bud. Reverse those two plays & the game is TOTALLY different. If the Hawks get that TD, they take the lead & the game turns out totally different. It was a bad call. Period.

It's OK... lots of team get tainted victories.
    I'll say whatever I want when I read a retards bull****....

You want to talk bad calls why wasn't Stevens fumble called, if it was rigged where is that play???? I guess it doesn't fit your crybaby conspiracy theory.

Oh I see, he turned after two steps and made another step then fumbled and the Anoucners even said it was a fumble but I guess since it went SEA's way no conspiracy theory..... LMAO
    This person cannot see the forest from the trees or the trees in the forest, because he is a true fan of the Steelers. Nothing wrong with that, but it was poor officiating and the game could have gone in another direction if the game would have been called fairly.

There are many threads and opinions of the calls that were called. The pass inteference and the phantom hold was some of the most glaring. Ben's touchdown was marginal at best, he really did not look like he broke the plane at all.

If I was a fan I would be happy with the win but I certainly would not go out of my way to say it was a good game for the refs, because I would be lying.

The Steelers since the Indy game with the bad call against them in the Troy P. interception have been given a lot of questionable calls in the last two games.

I guess the "squeaky wheel", will get the grease after all...
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

What about the hasslebeck personal foul, you gonna defend that call too?

You're confused man, i didnt care who won, i live in pittsburgh, PITTSBURGH FANS even said the refs were for the steelers for once. That holding call was seriously questionable, and that wiped out a seattle TD(alexander most likely wouldve got in they didnt stop him all day) and the game is totally different, i dont really care who won and that gives me something you dont have..........objectivity!

I tried to warn ya.

I'll say whatever I want when I read a retards bull****....

You want to talk bad calls why wasn't Stevens fumble called, if it was rigged where is that play???? I guess it doesn't fit your crybaby conspiracy theory.
    and i suppose you think hasslebeck fumbled on his scramble as well right?

I tried to warn ya.