• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blazindro
    Bench Warmer
    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Farrior
    I'll say whatever I want when I read a retards bull****....

You want to talk bad calls why wasn't Stevens fumble called, if it was rigged where is that play???? I guess it doesn't fit your crybaby conspiracy theory.
    Why should you care what we say or not, your team is the Superbowl Champions, it should feel great, yet you come here and argue with Denver members? I realise that you want to defend your team, but come on be happy CELEBRATE you beat two #1 seeds, #2 seed, and the #3 seed. Also I agree the officiating was a little bad, but hey I am not taking anything away from Pittsburgh.

Comment

• BroncosZBlitz
      Practice Squad
      • Dec 2003

A bronco fan crying about the refs and ignores calls that went SEA's way... Oh how did Denver make it to the AFCCG, Nuff said....

Oh I guess Stevens didn't fumble either, I guess he just made 3 steps and didn't catch it, ya, we'll ignore that even tho the Steelers could of ran it back or had great field position.
      How do you know he had possession? They only showed one replay, and while he had his feet down, it wasn't necessary the ball was firmly in his hand.

Comment

• Farrior
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by BroncosZBlitz
        How do you know he had possession? They only showed one replay, and while he had his feet down, it wasn't necessary the ball was firmly in his hand.
        How do know he wasn't holding on that one play, he held the front and back and pulled him down, preventing a sack? How do you know Ben wasn't in, even tho it looked like he had the ball over the line in the air and even landed on the line...

I know he had the ball took three steps then fumbled but I guess you refuse to see it cause you want believe this Refs ****.

You know what you are..........................HYPOCRITE

Comment

• theshiverman
          Starter
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by payson
          The refs where horrible, the game was boring and even the commercials SUCKED.

Worst Superbowl Ever!!!!
          I hate to Bash the big game, but this game was a 'yawner' it just felt like a regular Monday Night game...no, make that a Sunday Night Game, i was actually getting Sleepy before it even hit halftime. I have to agree this was probaly the most uneventfull super bowl i have ever seen, Im guessing that the fact that it felt like a steelers home game instead of a super bowl had something to do with it.
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

• Farrior
            Practice Squad
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by SM19
            It only looks like a fumble in slow-motion replay. As with another correct no-fumble call in the Rose Bowl several weeks ago, if you watch it at full speed, you can see that Stevens had the ball for only a fraction of a second, not long enough to establish possession.

I'd really recommend that you treat posters here with more respect. Unless it's a ban you're shooting for, that is; if that's the case, you're doing just fine.
            I don't need to do anything, but I love the double standard..... You want to take time break down something that goes SEA's way and try and make it seem like it's the right call but chose to ignore the right calls that went Steelers way....

What a bunch of fn hypocrites.

Comment

• Farrior
              Practice Squad
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by SM19
              If you'd read any of my other posts on this topic (an excellent alternative to pretending that you know what I think), you'd know that I've defended as correct a couple of the calls that others on this board disagree with, namely the Roethlisberger touchdown and the offensive pass interference. That still leaves the phantom hold, which no matter how you slice it was either a bad call, or an inexcusible inconsistency.
              Phanton hold??? Not if you know anything about football..... I saw that before it was even called, that's how bad it was, just watch NFL NETWORK they show the replay and even say it's holding..

Haggens beats his man and the guy GRABS and HOLDS on to his chest and back and almost takes him down AGAIN, if he didn't hold it was a sack..... I wish you could prove it wasn't a hold and show where the Phantom was???

Why wasn't Sea called for block in the back on that Ben INT, they hit Ben in the back???

Comment

• BroncosZBlitz
                Practice Squad
                • Dec 2003

How do know he wasn't holding on that one play, he held the front and back and pulled him down, preventing a sack? How do you know Ben wasn't in, even tho it looked like he had the ball over the line in the air and even landed on the line...

I know he had the ball took three steps then fumbled but I guess you refuse to see it cause you want believe this Refs ****.

You know what you are..........................HYPOCRITE
                Fine, four how do you know calls against the Seahawks vs one against the Steelers, still blatantly one-sided. Result ******************* championship for the Squeelers

Comment

• Farrior
                  Practice Squad
                  • Jan 2006

Fine, four how do you know calls against the Seahawks vs one against the Steelers, still blatantly one-sided. Result ******************* championship for the Squeelers
                  Steelers won fair and square, tune into NFL NETWORK and watch them talk about the FN game.

The only bad calls were the Stevens fumble and the Hasslebeck 15 yard block call on the INT.

Comment

• BroncosZBlitz
                    Practice Squad
                    • Dec 2003

Phanton hold??? Not if you know anything about football..... I saw that before it was even called, that's how bad it was, just watch NFL NETWORK they show the replay and even say it's holding..

Haggens beats his man and the guy GRABS and HOLDS on to his chest and back and almost takes him down AGAIN, if he didn't hold it was a sack..... I wish you could prove it wasn't a hold and show where the Phantom was???

Why wasn't Sea called for block in the back on that Ben INT, they hit Ben in the back???
                    Why was the ball marked short in the first half when it looked like the Seahawks got the first down? If you're going with subtle non-calls, there's plenty that went against the Hawks too. Face it, that game was gift-wrapped, in a bow and tie, for your Squeelers from the start.

Comment

• BroncosZBlitz
                      Practice Squad
                      • Dec 2003

Steelers won fair and square, tune into NFL NETWORK and watch them talk about the FN game.

The only bad calls were the Stevens fumble and the Hasslebeck 15 yard block call on the INT.
                      What's the matter, repeating the argument because you could find no other examples? I thought so.

Comment

• broncos4ever
                        Member since 07-11-2003
                        • Jul 2003

So you are saying the pass interference and the Ben R's touchdown was not questionable?

I think I could sell you "rainwater" in Texas, if you don't think that some of the calls were favoring the Steelers.

Ever since the Troy P. call in Indy, which I admit was an interception, the refs have given the Steelers all the questionable calls. That is not fair and you and I both know that.
                        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

• Farrior
                          Practice Squad
                          • Jan 2006

What's the matter, repeating the argument because you could find no other examples? I thought so.
                          Every call you bring up can be backed up with FACTS, you can't back up anything...

I guess the broncos made the AFCCG with correct Ref calls?

Comment

• BroncosZBlitz
                            Practice Squad
                            • Dec 2003

Every call you bring up can be backed up with FACTS, you can't back up anything...

I guess the broncos made the AFCCG with correct Ref calls?
                            How are you backing them up with facts? The PI, holding and low block were all judgement calls, which amazingly all went against the Seahawks, at the most untimely time.

Comment

• Farrior
                              Practice Squad
                              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                              So you are saying the pass interference and the Ben R's touchdown was not questionable?

I think I could sell you "rainwater" in Texas, if you don't think that some of the calls were favoring the Steelers.

Ever since the Troy P. call in Indy, which I admit was an interception, the refs have given the Steelers all the questionable calls. That is not fair and you and I both know that.
                              So if they are questionable they have to go aginst the Steelers and if not it's ref cheating??? Why can receivers push off, you saw the push off, I saw the push off, EVERY ONE on NFL Network saw it, Mooch even said it was right, so tell me why is it not a push off..... Tell me where in the rules it says a WR can PUSH OFF? You show me a clip where he dosn't push off or find rules where it says he can, then I'll give it to you...

That so called phantom call was so obviously holding, so much so you could see it before he threw the ball, I'm sorry you don't know the rules but just because he made a completion after the hold dons't mean it's questionable. I won't even talk about this cause it's not even close to going the other way.

Those are the supposed game changing calls and they hold little water, IMO.... I love how the obvious Stevens fumble gets ignored....

Comment

• BroncosZBlitz
                                Practice Squad
                                • Dec 2003

Oh, as for whether the Broncos reached the AFC with correct calls, I guess your Steelers reached the Superbowl with the correct calls too huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X