Lets trade down...or up...or whatever

Check this out guys....

Lets Trade down to the number 2 pick in the draft.....take Vince Young....tell him he sucks at throwing, and make him a receiver.

No T.O.

and a freakish athelete who is 6'5".......who could also be a great trick play generator......

I know this would never happen, but i got to thinking today and its worth dreaming about.

Got to much time on your hands, or there is way to much smoke in the room. open the windows.

LOL, that will never happen. Im not even going to bother convincing you, other posters will completely devour your idea later...and stay off the smoke...
    http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/impairedbobcat/newvegasvaultboy2.png?t=1287299316

Quote Originally Posted by Bigplayshay84
    Check this out guys....

Lets Trade down to the number 2 pick in the draft.....take Vince Young....tell him he sucks at throwing, and make him a receiver.

No T.O.

and a freakish athelete who is 6'5".......who could also be a great trick play generator......

I know this would never happen, but i got to thinking today and its worth dreaming about.
    The 1st problem with your idea is that'll take both of our #1 draft picks and our second round pick along with probably our 4th round pick to move that high up in the draft. The next problem you present with you ID is to take a QB and who would fit our system for a QB he's mobile, has a strong arm and is accurate. To make him play out of position at the WR spot. Just because Matt Jones converted to WR doesn't mean Vince Young would or would want to placed in this role. He'd want to compete with Plummer for the #1 QB spot. The 3rd problem is with all these picks we'd have to package off to move way up there to turn a QB int oa WR we could fill much more pressing needs like drafting some D-linemen that can actually rush the passer. How about drafting a possesion WR too relieve the stress on rod some. We also need youth on the O-line and some depth at the LB spot.

PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

i know its a bad idea, but it would make for a great TV show...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigplayshay84
    i know its a bad idea, but it would make for a great TV show...
    Yeah well the NFL isn't a made up TV show even though it seems like it most of the time.