Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    8,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos008
    Hopefully this addition will help out our CB's as well too, I am ready for a dominating pass and run defense


    It won't help, because he hasn't been added.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    8,057
    Quote Originally Posted by alwilson91
    You know, the abarham deal!


    There is no deal!!!


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight
    It won't help, because he hasn't been added.
    Why would you say that?

    Come on, be optimistic!!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight
    Great find?


    This has been posted 20 times already.

    He's a little late with this RUMOR!

    Chill out DK, ease up on the negativity, some people are not on this site 24/7, obviously this is the first time we have heard of anything more than just speculation on this topic, it is not a reliable source, but it still gives way for optimism
    Go Broncos!
    Go Avs!
    Go Nuggets!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos008
    Chill out DK, ease up on the negativity, some people are not on this site 24/7, obviously this is the first time we have heard of anything more than just speculation on this topic
    It said on Jet.com that they placed a franchise tag on him, so I don't know....

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    8,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos008
    Chill out DK, ease up on the negativity, some people are not on this site 24/7, obviously this is the first time we have heard of anything more than just speculation on this topic, it is not a reliable source, but it still gives way for optimism

    There's a difference between optimism and realism.

    I tend to favor the realistic side.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by alwilson91
    You know, the abarham deal!
    He will sure help but we can't say that untill we see them play

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    8,057
    Quote Originally Posted by alwilson91
    It said on Jet.com that they placed a franchise tag on him, so I don't know....


    Well, let me help you out since your unsure.



    No, we are not close to signing him.


    There.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight
    Well, let me help you out since your unsure.



    No, we are not close to signing him.


    There.
    It said they traded him though!!!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    8,057
    Quote Originally Posted by alwilson91
    It said they traded him though!!!


    A fan blog is not an official source.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    427
    can somebody please go to this link and watch this quicktime video--it says that Jets TV has reported the trade has been done but I can't watch it since i am at work

    http://www.jetstv.com/

    nevermind, i saw it said video coming soon, sorry
    Go Broncos!
    Go Avs!
    Go Nuggets!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    8,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos008
    can somebody please go to this link and watch this quicktime video--it says that Jets TV has reported the trade has been done but I can't watch it since i am at work

    http://www.jetstv.com/


    Looks like a 15 year old kid is giving the report through a webcam.

    Very legit I'm sure.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos008
    can somebody please go to this link and watch this quicktime video--it says that Jets TV has reported the trade has been done but I can't watch it since i am at work

    http://www.jetstv.com/

    nevermind, i saw it said video coming soon, sorry
    He looks like he's 12 years old....

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight
    Looks like a 15 year old kid is giving the report through a webcam.

    Very legit I'm sure.

    well since i couldnt watch it, i guess i will take your word for it and say this trade is not happening, got my hopes up,
    Go Broncos!
    Go Avs!
    Go Nuggets!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,971
    How do we know this just isn't some punk kid who likes to stir trouble?

    He does sound like a reporter though, that's got to be good news!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •