Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1753

Thread: The Beer thread

  1. #991
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    the basement
    Posts
    3,285
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Ooooh, Damnation. Good stuff. Does Russian River make a bad beer?

    Sorry 'bout your windshield.
    LOL, perhaps we should start a "bad" beer thread....and I'm already feeling much better!

  2. #992
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    7,399
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBroncFan View Post
    LOL, perhaps we should start a "bad" beer thread....and I'm already feeling much better!
    Bad beer - anything that ends in "weiser" or "oors".


  3. #993
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    21,841


    This is one of the ones I'm having tonight. Spaten Optimator. It's a dopplebock. Pretty sweet and high enough in alcohol content to have to be labeled "malt liquor" to be imported.

    Hooray, beer!

  4. #994
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    the basement
    Posts
    3,285
    Quote Originally Posted by 80stheman View Post
    Bad beer - anything that ends in "weiser" or "oors".
    Keystone or Pabst, anyone?


  5. #995
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    21,841


    Here's the other.

    Just your run of the mill German pils. Not too shabby, but I've had better.

    Hooray, beer!

  6. #996
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    the basement
    Posts
    3,285
    OMG, Cory, where do you find those AWESOME glasses?

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    21,841
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBroncFan View Post
    OMG, Cory, where do you find those AWESOME glasses?
    That Erdinger glass came in a 5 pack of Weissbrau's. It's their 125th anny pack. I got it at Grapevine when they had them for...


    ..get this...

    $6.99


    Hooray, beer!

  8. #998
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    the basement
    Posts
    3,285
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    That Erdinger glass came in a 5 pack of Weissbrau's. It's their 125th anny pack. I got it at Grapevine when they had them for...


    ..get this...

    $6.99

    What a freaking STEAL!! I left alot of my beer glasses behind when I move here from FL....but I did pick up a couple of these beauties


  9. #999
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    21,841
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBroncFan View Post
    What a freaking STEAL!! I left alot of my beer glasses behind when I move here from FL....but I did pick up a couple of these beauties

    Believe it or not, I actually don't have any Sam Adams glasses. I don't know why.

    Have you had the Boston Ale? I hate to be a ringing endorsement, but grapevine has them on for 6.99 a sixer. Probably the best Sam beer I've ever freakin had.

    You can find tons of beerware there too. Nonics, tulips, etc.

    Hooray, beer!

  10. #1000
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    the basement
    Posts
    3,285
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Believe it or not, I actually don't have any Sam Adams glasses. I don't know why.

    Have you had the Boston Ale? I hate to be a ringing endorsement, but grapevine has them on for 6.99 a sixer. Probably the best Sam beer I've ever freakin had.

    You can find tons of beerware there too. Nonics, tulips, etc.
    Yep, the Boston Ale is probably the best American Ale I've had....and to be honest, the only Sam Adams brew I'm not too fond of is the Latitude 48 IPA....

    What is so funny about the Russian River Damnation is the cork....they have imprinted an "X" over the pint glass (in other words, don't use!) and suggest the tulip glass. I'm saving the cork.

  11. #1001
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    21,841


    Speaking of Russian River..


    ..OH ITS ON

    Hooray, beer!

  12. #1002
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    7,399
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBroncFan View Post
    What a freaking STEAL!! I left alot of my beer glasses behind when I move here from FL....but I did pick up a couple of these beauties

    That Sam Adams Winter Lager is good stuff. Haven't had one for a while, there are so many good winter brews now, but I do like this one.


  13. #1003
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,868


    Throwing down a few of these tonight, one of my favorites.

  14. #1004
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    742
    Today would be a good day for this thread, ill drink to that. Corona it is!

  15. #1005
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    the basement
    Posts
    3,285
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post


    Speaking of Russian River..


    ..OH ITS ON
    Will definitely try to get out there on Sunday!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •