T.O. possibly a Dolphin??

First of all, mods...feel free to add this to the Rumor mill, or combine it with one of the million other T.O. threads. But I just heard Mr. Owens sold his house in Atlanta, where he's lived for more than ten years, and bought one in South Beach.
    I believe he knows where he's gonna go already, and he's preparing for the future. Could we have been preparing to aquire T.O. and then turn around and trade him to Miami for Ricky Williams??? I'm not sayin he's definately not gonna end up in Denver, but him buying a house in South Beach just dosn't add up.

Many players do not live in the city where they play during the off season, so Florida just might be where he wants to live during the off season, and after football. Just another thing to think about. With TO, who knows what he is thinking, and why.

Quote Originally Posted by cadencesdad
    First of all, mods...feel free to add this to the Rumor mill, or combine it with one of the million other T.O. threads. But I just heard Mr. Owens sold his house in Atlanta, where he's lived for more than ten years, and bought one in South Beach.
    I believe he knows where he's gonna go already, and he's preparing for the future. Could we have been preparing to aquire T.O. and then turn around and trade him to Miami for Ricky Williams??? I'm not sayin he's definately not gonna end up in Denver, but him buying a house in South Beach just dosn't add up.

I follow the Fins as much as humanly possible, and Im convinced that we are going to spend are money on the following free agents and draft a reciever high

Drew Brees and either Lecharles Bentley or Ashworth from the Pats.

Many NFL players own homes in South Beach.

Lets not forget, that he played in San Fran, and Philly while living in ATLANTA!, So I don't see it as a sign...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[B][SIZE="4"]Check out my clothing company: Dayzend Apparel
    [url]www.dayzend.net[/url][/SIZE][/B]

This brings up a qustion I've had for a while.
    Does anyone know of a sports site where I could find somthing on T.O and us?
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6310/champsaq1qy1.png Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolitis
    This brings up a qustion I've had for a while.
    Does anyone know of a sports site where I could find somthing on T.O and us?

550,000 results on google...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[B][SIZE="4"]Check out my clothing company: Dayzend Apparel
    [url]www.dayzend.net[/url][/SIZE][/B]

Has Ricky Williams even had his court hearing yet? Why would you want him if he loses his case and cant play for the season?
    [IMG]http://members.cox.net/dispatch4599/painoksig.gif[/IMG]