Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 70.00%
  • No

7 35.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gocong did go against some high drafted OT and the fact that he actually has the record in sacks for the 1-AA for 2 years in a row with 17.5 sacks the year before and 22 tackles for losses makes him a threat also the year before he had 71 tackles 2 forced fumbles one fumble recovery and an interception and voted second best defensive player in the 1-AA to team mate Jordan Beck thats why he was selected high in the third round and Dumerville in mid 4th
    infact the eagles plan on using him as a joker which means he is going to be a situation pass rushing linebacker or an extra lineman
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 05-13-2006 at 10:54 PM.

They mentioned Gocong on Cold Pizza calling him the Best steal in the draft and a likely starter for his freshman year so I am a bit bitter

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosinindy
    dont be sorry man.. i was just curious to see if it was 225 or 125 ... he osunds like a beast ..
    They bench 225 lbs. as many times as they can.
    27 isn't the best in the world, but it is quite impressive.
    He should be a good player for the Eagles, who had a good draft.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly
    They mentioned Gocong on Cold Pizza calling him the Best steal in the draft and a likely starter for his freshman year so I am a bit bitter

i donno if i would call him the best steal in the draft......a good one though
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBuckeye
    They bench 225 lbs. as many times as they can.
    27 isn't the best in the world, but it is quite impressive.
    He should be a good player for the Eagles, who had a good draft.
    He was in the Top 3 in every event so i 27 is impressive but i still wish the eagles didnt draft him