Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

T.O. Shopping for Denver Lofts...

Just some news from my real estate connections.

I wish i could believe it....but i can't.....sorry gimme a link then i'll believe you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal
    I wish i could believe it....but i can't.....sorry gimme a link then i'll believe you.
    personal source sorry.

we'll find out if he is going to buy one of those lofts in less than 24 hours.
    Last edited by Dub-DeuceKnight; 03-09-2006 at 10:33 PM.

Your personal source? So far Denver is 0/3 with these "personal sources" can you make it 0/4?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazindro
    Your personal source? So far Denver is 0/3 with these "personal sources" can you make it 0/4?
    Well you can take it for grain of salt. To tell you the truth I haven't gotten a true confirmation either. It was just a conversation during a power lunch. This lady I know stated her firm has been in contact with someone who does purchases for a big name football player wanting to buy a home in town for the season. I jokingly asked if he was T.O.? She just smiled and gave me a "I can't say" look.

Quote Originally Posted by evolaerok
    Well you can take it for grain of salt. To tell you the truth I haven't gotten a true confirmation either. It was just a conversation during a power lunch. This lady I know stated her firm has been in contact with someone who does purchases for a big name football player wanting to buy a home in town for the season. I jokingly asked if he was T.O.? She just smiled and gave me a "I can't say" look.
    So you asked a real estate lady who sells houses or whatever sold a house to a big name football player. Why couldn't she say and besides Denver doesn't necesairly have him yet, negotiations haven't even begun yet.

LIAR LIAR LIAR,We would have traded 4 him if we really wanted him I HEARD HE BOUGHT A HOUSE IN MIAMI 2,UR CRAZY

Quote Originally Posted by Blazindro
    So you asked a real estate lady who sells houses or whatever sold a house to a big name football player. Why couldn't she say and besides Denver doesn't necesairly have him yet, negotiations haven't even begun yet.
    Honestly, I don't know. And I don't want to question her business ethics so I don't mind the fact that she didn't tell me who "he" was.

My secret source told me TO had some workout clothes shipped from an eBay store to an address in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum
    My secret source told me TO had some workout clothes shipped from an eBay store to an address in Denver.
    GUESS WHAT THIS IS T.O. ,UR ALL CRAZY

my sources told me that TO just got a job with NASA and is going to be on the first flight to Mars.

Quote Originally Posted by jhns
    my sources told me that TO just got a job with NASA and is going to be on the first flight to Mars.

I know for a fact that is not true He is not going to Mars. The reason I know this is that I'm the flight commander on this mission for NASA and it is Ricky Williams that is going to get that High with me, NOT TO.

Again we'll take it for a grain of salt. I thought I deserved a little respect after spreading the word I saw the Rock working out in town before the Chiefs game.

ur a idiot ,dallas is a done deal