Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    You compared TO's want for more money to the people that hold out during the off season in an attempt to show that it is common and acceptable.

I don't know how you would draw that comparison as holding out is NOT a way to earn respect around the league or from the fans.

Justify TO anyway you want. But his actions has lead him to the place where he is now- not Garcias, not the 49ers, not Mcnabb's, not the Eagles, but his own actions has caused this. I'm sure he believes that he was wronged for this or for that and I'm not going to dismiss his side of the story. However, it is obvious he could have handled himself in a much better manner as to not get run out of town and leave a mess to clean up everywhere he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede
    Why are all TO related threads allowed in this forum but threads about the front office are not??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

Er.......front office threads ARE allowed in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jhns
    So that makes it all better if you just fight and talk crap in the locker room? Also mcnabb does go to the media the last 2 seasons he just waited till after the season was over like it makes it all better then. Thats not what my point was though, I was saying that there would be little chance of us cutting TO in mid season. Shanny and Jake could take the bashings from TO till the end of the season better than the guy that calls everyone he meets racist and cries about everything including an injury, Brady had the same injury and I didnt even know about it untill the end of the season and he still threw for 4000 yards.
    Shanahan did not put up with Gardener bashing him in the media why would he put with TO doing it? He cut Gardener mid season he would do the same to TO.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Er....what does he do? Nothing but score and flip the ball to the ref, right?

Sounds good to me. If Denver had a RB who could do that 20+times a season, why WOULDN'T he be wanted?
    Wait he sometimes rocks the ball like its an infant after he scores, then he flips it to the ref. I guess some players like Shaun like really show up an opponet.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    Wait he sometimes rocks the ball like its an infant after he scores, then he flips it to the ref. I guess some players like Shaun like really show up an opponet.
    That is 1 of the 27 he did and it is all taunting...

Quote Originally Posted by portis26hb
    especially when he goes for 200 yards and 2 TD the first game

And on just how many occasions has that ever happened?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.