Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by KIDBRONC11
    I Listen Online.......real good classic rock 103.5 The Fox it is a Denver Station. I work in Philly and they aren't saying anything, they just want him gone. I'll keep ya'll updated if I hear anything on the East Coast.
    Cool thanks for the info

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    I don't think you will be boycotting the Broncos.
    Owens just committed to sign with Denver.
    you cant be serious now can you, dont get me excited i got class in two hours

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NEWARK, DELAWARE
    Posts
    115
    Philly released him.....lets wait and see

    http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    538
    this is the part I hate lol

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    9,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    I don't think you will be boycotting the Broncos.
    Owens just committed to sign with Denver.

    think what you wish.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    1,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    You mis-read what I say.


    I mean that someone, somewhere will get a petition started to boycott the Broncos. Watch. Online or local in Denver, I think it will happen.


    As I do not buy merchandise or tickets, and do not live in Denver, it is a moot point for me. I can't boycott something I don't actually give money to.


    But yes, I will not root for Owens, and I will write a letter expressing my disappointment and disdain for this decision as a fan.

    And then, my status here as a moderator be darned, I willl laugh at all of you the first time Owens puts Plummer down, and starts with his usual drama.

    He cannot be controlled, and if Shanny thinks so, than hs ego is even larger than I thought. And that is saying something, since I think Shanny, for all his talent, is smug already.
    You've been drinking too much national media Kool-Aid on this one Jared. Say what you will about T.O. but the man is an absolute beast on the football field. The Eagles claim he brought their team down, but they were bottom feeders without him.

    Even T.O. and Rosenhaus aren't dumb enough to make the same mistake twice. He'll be on best behavior whereever he goes. Even if he isn't on his best behavior, and takes shots at Plummer, who cares? Everyone else takes shots at Plummer, if he's getting in the end zone he can say whatever he wants.

    Even if you don't like his character you should roll out the red carpet with the rest of us if Denver were to be lucky enough to get him. The Boycotters will be the minority.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    9,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_bronc_fan
    You've been drinking too much national media Kool-Aid on this one Jared. Say what you will about T.O. but the man is an absolute beast on the football field. The Eagles claim he brought their team down, but they were bottom feeders without him.

    Even T.O. and Rosenhaus aren't dumb enough to make the same mistake twice. He'll be on best behavior whereever he goes. Even if he isn't on his best behavior, and takes shots at Plummer, who cares? Everyone else takes shots at Plummer, if he's getting in the end zone he can say whatever he wants.

    Even if you don't like his character you should roll out the red carpet with the rest of us if Denver were to be lucky enough to get him. The Boycotters will be the minority.
    \

    The Eagles were bottom feeders without him?

    Are you on something? 3 straight NFC Championship games is not a bottom feeder.

    And no, no kool aid. I disliked him when he played in San Fran. So please don't tell me how I should act or react to someone who's I feel, with my limited information, is of poor character. Being in the minority is not deterrent, although I think it's not so great a minority as you think. Populism does not equal personal ethics.
    Last edited by Jared; 03-15-2006 at 07:49 AM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    1,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    \

    The Eagles were bottom feeders without him?

    Are you on something? 3 straight NFC Championship games is not a bottom feeder.

    And no, no kool aid. I disliked him when he played in San Fran. So please don't tell me how I should act or react to someone who's I feel, with my limited information, is of poor character. Being in the minority is not deterrent, although I think it's not so great a minority as you think. Populism does not equal personal ethics.
    I'm sorry, I guess I could have phrased my opinion a little better instead of telling you "how to act." And instead of using "bottom-feeders" I should have said they were mediocre (I was referring specifically to this season after the Eagles suspended TO, not their previous time without him, sorry for the confusion.. And no, I'm not on anything )

    You're obviously free to form your own opinion about his character... I guess my point was that I think you are letting your personal feelings toward him get in the way of making a judgement about his football talent... And all ethics aside, TO helps teams win football games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •