Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

T.O & Rosenhaus seen at Centennial Airport

I'm not sure how true this is, but I was listening to 103.5 today and G-Man said that Terrell Owens & Drew Rosenhaus reportedly landed at Centennial Airport today and were picked up by Denver Officials. Like I said (to me) this is rumor, but is was said on 103.5 the fox. Take it for what its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by KIDBRONC11
    I'm not sure how true this is, but I was listening to 103.5 today and G-Man said that Terrell Owens & Drew Rosenhaus reportedly landed at Centennial Airport today and were picked up by Denver Officials. Like I said (to me) this is rumor, but is was said on 103.5 the fox. Take it for what its worth.

....rummages through empty pockets........

Yep, that's about what it is worth.

I am going to have my computer logged in to ESPN.com and NFL.com at 2:00 pm mountain time and my tv downstairs on NFL Network and upstairs on ESPN because at 2:01 PM mtn time TO will be a Bronco

Denver is going to sign Owens by tomorrow afternoon.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    I am going to have my computer logged in to ESPN.com and NFL.com at 2:00 pm mountain time and my tv downstairs on NFL Network and upstairs on ESPN because at 2:01 PM mtn time TO will be a Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    Denver is going to sign Owens by tomorrow afternoon.

On the graves of my grandfathers and son, if that happens, the offcial boycott will start 5 minutes after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    On the graves of my grandfathers and son, if that happens, the offcial boycott will start 5 minutes after that.
    So you won't like the broncos anymore, is that it?!

I guess we won't be hearing from you then. Nice to have met you and sometimes you had some great thoughts for me to read. but that is the past and TO is the future

*clears off the room on the Bengals Bandwagon*

C'mon, man. Plenty of room for ya here. All the cool kids are doing it.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Quote Originally Posted by alwilson91
    So you won't like the broncos anymore, is that it?!
    You mis-read what I say.

I mean that someone, somewhere will get a petition started to boycott the Broncos. Watch. Online or local in Denver, I think it will happen.

As I do not buy merchandise or tickets, and do not live in Denver, it is a moot point for me. I can't boycott something I don't actually give money to.

But yes, I will not root for Owens, and I will write a letter expressing my disappointment and disdain for this decision as a fan.

And then, my status here as a moderator be darned, I willl laugh at all of you the first time Owens puts Plummer down, and starts with his usual drama.

He cannot be controlled, and if Shanny thinks so, than hs ego is even larger than I thought. And that is saying something, since I think Shanny, for all his talent, is smug already.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
    *clears off the room on the Bengals Bandwagon*

C'mon, man. Plenty of room for ya here. All the cool kids are doing it.
    I'd rather watch the NFLE.

Sorry, it's Denver or nothing for me.

And if it has to be nothing, so be it.

You can only push someone so far before they snap.

I'd rather watch the NFLE.

Sorry, it's Denver or nothing for me.

And if it has to be nothing, so be it.

You can only push someone so far before they snap.
    No hard feelings.

(just remember - door's always open )
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

i want him to be sitting in the gms office in denver waiting for the word that he is cut by the eagles. as soon as he hears that i want him to pick up that pen and sign a contract with us
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Quote Originally Posted by KIDBRONC11
    is 103.5 a denver station? how did you hear that in delaware. I hope you didnt just make this hope, I dont believe you did.

Quote Originally Posted by broncobuckeyes
    is 103.5 a denver station? how did you hear that in delaware. I hope you didnt just make this hope, I dont believe you did.
    I Listen Online.......real good classic rock 103.5 The Fox it is a Denver Station. I work in Philly and they aren't saying anything, they just want him gone. I'll keep ya'll updated if I hear anything on the East Coast.
    Last edited by KIDBRONC11; 03-14-2006 at 01:30 PM.

I don't think you will be boycotting the Broncos.
    Owens just committed to sign with Denver.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster