Rich Goins on the radio reports (T.O.) Rumor.

Rich Goins (aka The G Man) on 103.5 The Fox is reporting that Terrell Owens and Drew Rosenhaus arrived at Centennial Airport within the last hour or so and that they were picked up by Broncos officials.

Don't know how legit it is, so take it for what it's worth.

Nice to see the Broncos doing something. I think we're pretty mad that we couldn't get Carter (Redskins) or Lewis (Ravens) to come here like they planned on doing. Oh well, make it happen Shanahan.
    I saw thsi posted by a bronco fan on another board, I dont know how accurate it is, But I thought you guys would like to know Link

Quote Originally Posted by yako0o
    I saw thsi posted by a bronco fan on another board, I dont know how accurate it is, But I thought you guys would like to know Link
    By the looks of that link looks like we aren't the only bronco fans being hasseled by patriot trolls...

Quote Originally Posted by alwilson91
    By the looks of that link looks like we aren't the only bronco fans being hasseled by patriot trolls...

Those Pat Trolls need to get over their playoff loss

Their not the Champs anymore

We dont go on the Steelers board and hassele them

plus

I really hope we get TO

i really hope its true i want T.O
    [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/brew323/lynch.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/brew323/rodsmithsig66yy.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LABRONCO
    i really hope its true i want T.O
    If it's true TO is definetly a lock, if not he'll probably wind up in Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by alwilson91
    If it's true TO is definetly a lock, if not he'll probably wind up in Dallas

how does it make it a lock Denver has been known to possibly consider him .. it snot like hes gonna visit a team that dont want him... and i think this rumor is a frigging lie .. he aint here guys

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosinindy
    how does it make it a lock Denver has been known to possibly consider him .. it snot like hes gonna visit a team that dont want him... and i think this rumor is a frigging lie .. he aint here guys
    I agree, I think it's a rumor, and I don't think it's a rumor created on the radio. I believe it's a rumor created on a forum somewhere. However, Broncosinindy, it is your civic duty (i wish I lived in Denver) to drive to the airport, as fast as possible, and keep your eye out for T.O. and report back as soon as you see, or hear something.

good info
    thanks
    I believe in you, Knowshon!