How about this FA pickup for the Donkeys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IRISHIDIOT
    Practice Squad
    • Mar 2006

How about this FA pickup for the Donkeys!

Ok...I'm just throwing this out there so don't everyone rush to lambast me all at once!

We know they need a proven WR and a game changing TE and DE help and obviously need RB depth as well.

So sign a Abraham at DE to address the D need. It's almost unanimous that none of the FA WR are getting anyone hot and bothered. So address WR in the draft with TE.

What about trading for Javon Walker, if it's even feasible....and picking up Najeh Davenport for RB depth? I'm just throwing it out there to get some opinions. I'm not a Packer fan...but both could be had at a relative value...especially Davenport.
    Last edited by IRISHIDIOT; 03-14-2006, 07:32 PM.
    MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!
  • PsychoChicken
    Bench Warmer
    • Apr 2004

Uh, why are you calling the Broncos the Donkeys and then referring to them as "we?" I just found that kind of contradictory.

Javon Walker would be great. I think he's been discussed plenty in that one thread (can't remember which one). I don't think Davenport anymore to the table than the Broncos already have, though, so I am not in favor of bringing him in.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

• LABRONCO
      Practice Squad
      • Aug 2005

yeah i was gonna ask the same question? are u even a broncos fan? probably a faider fan huh? chefs maybe? so dont call dever the donkeys and refer 2 them as we thanx.

Comment

• Blazindro
        Bench Warmer
        • Oct 2005

Now I see where he gets his name

Comment

• Gobroncosgo30
          Practice Squad
          • Mar 2006

Yeah maybe he was just playing around but I would never call them the donkeys, and as far as trading for walker and picking up davenport...walker hasn't played since his injury and as for Davenport we could prob pick up a better back in the 2nd or 3rd round of the draft. Walker wouldn't be a terrible decision but he isn't exactly a dominating force, personally I would rather have gotten Givens because he is built and knows how to win. Too bad we were too slow in FA to make a good move.

Comment

• Broncofan731
            Practice Squad
            • Mar 2006

What about T.O., are we still gonna try to land him?

Comment

• ReleaseTheBeast7
              Franchise Moreno
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Broncofan731
              What about T.O., are we still gonna try to land him?
              From what I've heard, yes... But the front runner for landing him is Dallas... We'll have to see though
              sigpic

Comment

• IRISHIDIOT
                Practice Squad
                • Mar 2006

Season Ticket Holder Since '77

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
                Uh, why are you calling the Broncos the Donkeys and then referring to them as "we?" I just found that kind of contradictory.

Javon Walker would be great. I think he's been discussed plenty in that one thread (can't remember which one). I don't think Davenport anymore to the table than the Broncos already have, though, so I am not in favor of bringing him in.
                I'VE BEEN A SEASON TICKET HOLDER SINCE 1977....I'VE BEEN THROUGH THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY WITH THEM...I'LL CALL THEM WHATEVER I WANT. The team is a solid team during the regular season and worthy of the Bronco name....but offseason makes me wonder sometimes what jackass made that decision....Clarrett 3rd round!?!?!?!?!?!!? So during the regular season when they're duking it out Bronco...right now Donkey's....because persoanlly I think they've missed the boat in FA....like always.

FYI - GOBRONCOSGO30....take a look at your avatar...do you even know where the nickname came from? If you're all such diehards you should know the answer to who first called them the Donkeys!
                Last edited by Jared; 03-15-2006, 08:50 AM.
                MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

• IRISHIDIOT
                  Practice Squad
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by LABRONCO
                  yeah i was gonna ask the same question? are u even a broncos fan? probably a faider fan huh? chefs maybe? so dont call dever the donkeys and refer 2 them as we thanx.
                  sure...I'll get right on your requests as soon as you get hooked on fonix and learn to spell....where's DEVER? Are you even a Bronco's fan you don't know what city they're located in? You must be a long time fan with a Lynch SIG.
                  MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

• Broncs 4 life
                    Practice Squad
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by IRISHIDIOT
                    sure...I'll get right on your requests as soon as you get hooked on fonix and learn to spell....where's DEVER? Are you even a Bronco's fan you don't know what city they're located in? You must be a long time fan with a Lynch SIG.
                    You are one to talk... its: hooked on phonics
                    sigpic

Check out my clothing company: Dayzend Apparel
                    www.dayzend.net

Comment

• IRISHIDIOT
                      Practice Squad
                      • Mar 2006

I know it is....

Originally posted by Broncs 4 life
                      You are one to talk... its: hooked on phonics
                      I know it is...I mispelled to make a joke about all of the mispellings on these posts.
                      MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

• BroncoStampede
                        Ring of Famer
                        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by IRISHIDIOT
                        I know it is...I mispelled to make a joke about all of the mispellings on these posts.
                        Thats a nice pic of you in your avatar.

Comment

• Perry1977
                          Hollow.
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by PsychoChicken

Hey, I love the Donkeys!!

Comment

Working...
                          X