Thread: FA rb's

FA rb's

could denver sign antwain smith or someone like that who can show tatum, cecil and cedric the ropes. we dont really have an experienced hb to guide our guys

wat do u think
    100% devoted Bronco fan in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by gluva1989
    could denver sign antwain smith or someone like that who can show tatum, cecil and cedric the ropes. we dont really have an experienced hb to guide our guys

wat do u think
    Well if they're going to sign a veteran RB to mentor the kids it sure wouldn't be Antwoin Smith...what the hell could that never was been bring to the table?

Personally Dayne is a good presence for Bell and bringing in another FATHER TIME like Garrison Hearst is a waste of money and space. They need to bring in a good FA like Davenport that has something to offer and mature enough to fit in the system.

would u just get over davenport he aint that good. smith maybe isnt as good, but his experience and metal would soooo help belly and cobbsy
    100% devoted Bronco fan in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by gluva1989
    would u just get over davenport he aint that good. smith maybe isnt as good, but his experience and metal would soooo help belly and cobbsy
    Ok...you obviously don't like Davenport so you want 34yo Antwoin Smith to take a roster spot and never see the field. That makes no sense....they're NFL RB's...not Pop Warner Allstars for God's sake. It's not like RB's can really be changed....they have a running style that's unique to them, it's not like a QB grooming another QB. You still haven't given any advantages to an NEVER HAS BEEN RB?

Quote Originally Posted by IRISHIDIOT
    They need to bring in a good FA like Davenport that has something to offer and mature enough to fit in the system.
    he he. Thats a good one. Davenport............ha ha.......fit in the system.......oh boy! just messin with ya Irish, you know i luv

i rather wait till the draft
    Please get Mario Williams!!!!!!!!

Me too....

Quote Originally Posted by elwayfan805
    i rather wait till the draft
    I think Davenport is the best RB LEFT on FA....but much better value in the 2nd and 3rd rounds for a 3rd stringer. I'm still befuddled as to why he pulled Antwoin Smith out of his arse!?!?!?!

Hey I think I'd like to woo Emmit Smith out of retirement to give old Antwoin a run for his money