Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I agree no chance of this happening it makes no sense on why we need an aging mlb on the team when we have a great bunch now.

ha i dont think he posted this because he was in panic about a rumor but because it is kinda funny..that makes zero sence a middle linebacker for line men when we have one of the best middle line backers in the league anyway..good deal?? its not gonna happen..nothing to worry about here

Quote Originally Posted by cadencesdad
    That does not sound like a happy Ravens fan. Why on earth would we trade Lepsis for a linebacker? when we have one of the best LB cores in the NFL.
    Because we didn't sign Warren to a 6 year deal to stay in a 4-3 defense he is a perfect fit for a 3-4. We would then need anouther LB.
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif

Quote Originally Posted by RazR
    It would be an amazing front 7. But, I worth the risk of trading a huge piece of our O-line?

It would be if we trade up to get D'Brick =)

lewis doesn't fit here at all. You only have so many linebacker positions and we've got them all filled. Power running and either George Foster or Matt Lepsis should not be used in the same sentence. Neither of those guards provide that kind of blocking.

even supposing for a second that we needed another linebacker, and we don't, we wouldn't get an old one. And we're not changing our defensive system to a primary 3-4 because we were one game away from the Super Bowl. You do those kinds of trial things when you're either a bad team or a long way off. Not when you've gone 13-3.

And while I love D'Brick and would love to see him here, it's not happening. Trading our tackles opens up question marks and doesn't fix what's really wrong with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by LABRONCO
    dude why not ray lewis? 2 me even as a bronco fan i think ray lewis is the best LB in the nfl. murderer? well if he did it or not who cares man serious, some of u people really do need 2 get over things.
    For one, I don't want to see Gold or Williams get benched so an ego maniac can come in and do some stupid dance. I know Ray is good but why try to fix somthing that isn't broke? As far as the comment that I made, I think he is guilty, I think it is the classic case of paying sombody off. He paid some guy to say he did it and when he gets out, miraculusly the man has millions of dollars.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation
    two words:

no thanks
    ya man we dont need him our defense rocks right now were better off
    [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/denvega/TATUM.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/2108/rodsmithsig8hp.jpg[/IMG] Sigs By JAXnition98 and broncosfreak 56

this thing is still going....its like 3 weeks old. its nothing but a free post thread..... so 1 free post for mike
    Canadian broncos fan for life