Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65

Thread: dj over webster

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Omeeeeeha
    Posts
    9,245
    Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    I have seen Wilson at 4.49 and Urlacher at 4.59. The fastest Champ has run, by the way, was 4.19. Nonetheless, as Dean implied, it is game speed that matters, and Urlacher has that coming out of his ears. That is what I tried to express.

    -----
    CHAMP Bailey wasn't brought into the conversation until you just did it, top.......

    They were talking about Boss Bailey....the LB.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    Jacks RULE!!!!!!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    13,489
    Quote Originally Posted by chope
    Urlacher was a safety in college...and by the way he also returned punts....I'd say that requires a lot of speed. Did Al Wilson ever return punts? Don't get me wrong...I like Al as much as the next guy, but you're high if you think he's faster than Urlacher.
    Rod Smith returned punts, too. Ashley Lelie didn't.

    Therefore, Rod Smith is faster than Ashley Lelie.

    *Can I get another toke over there?*

    -----
    Last edited by topscribe; 03-20-2006 at 10:35 PM.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    Rod Smith returned punts, too. Ashley Lelie didn't.

    Therefore, Rod Smith is faster than Ashley Lelie.

    -----
    Duhhh...

    Tell me something I don't know...

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    13,489
    Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak
    CHAMP Bailey wasn't brought into the conversation until you just did it, top.......

    They were talking about Boss Bailey....the LB.
    *yawn* *smack smack* *burp*

    Huh?

    Ummm . . . *zzzzzzz* *rack* *sploot*

    -----

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    *yawn* *smack smack* *burp*

    Huh?

    Ummm . . . *zzzzzzz* *rack* *sploot*

    -----
    Sploot? What is sploot? You're not on the pot with a laptop are you?






    Har har, disgusting

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    13,489
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Sploot? What is sploot? You're not on the pot with a laptop are you?






    Har har, disgusting
    Pot? Did somebody say pot?

    (Check back to Post #47. )

    -----

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    Pot? Did somebody say pot?

    (Check back to Post #47. )

    -----
    Oh...I see. I was referring to the toilet pot, but I guess if you're into that sorta thing.......

    Ahhhh, "rack" is code for smoking j. Got it...



    Ahahahaha

    All righty, I'm goin' to bed. Sorry 'bout your 'cats Top. I always pull for the underdog, but it was a good game either way.
    Last edited by WABronco; 03-20-2006 at 10:36 PM.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    13,489
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Oh...I see. I was referring to the toilet pot, but I guess if you're into that sorta thing.......

    Ahhhh, "rack" is code for smoking j. Got it...



    Ahahahaha
    Check Post #47 again. I did some further editing.

    There was a madness to my method.

    -----

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    Check Post #47 again. I did some further editing.

    There was a madness to my method.

    -----
    Wow, now my mind is mixing up simple phrases. I'm seeing madness to your method. Mehhh...

    Nighty night boyz...

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Loveland, CO
    Posts
    2,019
    I thought Webster was signed to take the place of Chuk. Chuk backed up DJ Williams. Williams in my opinion will have the job to lose. He was truly sorry about the DUI and apologized to the team and the community. He also said that he made a mistake and should have never drove home from the party...

    John Mobley had this same problem but he worked on it and he stayed on the field, I think DJ can do that same...


    Never good to get in Shanahan's doghouse though... If anything I see DJ getting traded draft day if anything happens to him...

    I really would not bet on that but I would not put it out of the question either...
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak
    CHAMP Bailey wasn't brought into the conversation until you just did it, top.......

    They were talking about Boss Bailey....the LB.



    and boss DID ran a 4.3 40. did get draft in the first because he tore his ACL the year he got drafted.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,062
    yea but i think boss should be playin safety cuz he sure as heck aint a linebacker
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fort Collins
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede
    Yet as a player's speed dimishes so does his overall performance.
    I disagree.

    Quite often players mature as they get older. They also become more adapt at their position and make up for a lack of speed with smarter play.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    Rod Smith returned punts, too. Ashley Lelie didn't.

    Therefore, Rod Smith is faster than Ashley Lelie.

    *Can I get another toke over there?*

    -----
    LOL...I just think that it's remarkable that a middle linebacker in the NFL was fast and instinctive enough to return punts in college. I'm not working on the theoretical level here...it's a FACT that Big Al is not as fast as Urlacher...I love Al, but the statement that he is super fast is a complete homer statement.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    13,489
    Quote Originally Posted by chope
    LOL...I just think that it's remarkable that a middle linebacker in the NFL was fast and instinctive enough to return punts in college. I'm not working on the theoretical level here...it's a FACT that Big Al is not as fast as Urlacher...I love Al, but the statement that he is super fast is a complete homer statement.
    Knock off the homer crap. That is really a stupid, ignorant, idiotic comment.

    Wilson has been timed at 4.49 in the 40. That is super fast.

    You will learn as you get to know me that I differ from you in that I can document my statements.

    -----
    Last edited by topscribe; 03-21-2006 at 04:21 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •