Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: dj over webster

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    Knock off the homer crap. That is really a stupid, ignorant, idiotic comment.

Wilson has been timed at 4.49 in the 40. That is super fast.

-----
    Easy, Top...40 times measure straight line speed...and straight line speed alone. Really, I have no idea how you can actually think that...AL IS ALL PRO, but the reason he wasn't the defensive player of the year is that Urlacher is just flat out faster and better. It's all out there on the field...look at the footage. You should watch some games besides Bronco games. Maybe you're not a homer, but you definately have blinders on.

Quote Originally Posted by chope
    Easy, Top...40 times measure straight line speed...and straight line speed alone. Really, I have no idea how you can actually think that...AL IS ALL PRO, but the reason he wasn't the defensive player of the year is that Urlacher is just flat out faster and better. It's all out there on the field...look at the footage. You should watch some games besides Bronco games. Maybe you're not a homer, but you definately have blinders on.
    Im a Homer, and loving it! I dont know who is faster Al or Brian, but i know who id put my money on in a fist fight, im guessing if these two where in a prison cell then by morning Brian would be the one washing the floor, cleaning the toilit and Rubbing Al's feet.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Dangit! I'll settle this.

Al and Ulacher are the same speed! How do I know? They are both an 87 for speed on Madden . So lets all agree that the old man who goes crazy with the markers and the "BOOM"s is right.

Quote Originally Posted by chope
    Now you have ventured into something else we weren't even addressing. We were talking about speed. What is all this other stuff you're bringing up?

Oh well. You're right. And the reason Urlacher is the MVP and not Champ is that Urlacher is faster than Champ. Yes, and Lelie is a beter receiver than Rod. And Tatum is a better RB than LaDanian Tomlinson. After all, they're all faster.

-----

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamunmun
    Dangit! I'll settle this.

Al and Ulacher are the same speed! How do I know? They are both an 87 for speed on Madden . So lets all agree that the old man who goes crazy with the markers and the "BOOM"s is right.
    Who is faster is not the issue here. I would not be arguing that issue alone; that would be asinine

This guy comes on and calls me a homer because I look at 4.49 and 4.59 and say 4.49 looks faster to me. That is what ruffled my feathers.

As to who is faster, I don't give a rat's behind, except for the ignorant statement that Wilson is not a fast linebacker.

-----