Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Putzier Signed

Good for the Texans, they got a great player. The TExans could possibly be contenders this year if they draft right.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by TDforTatum26
    I think your alittle confused here...

Kubiak is the head coach of the Houston Texans...I dont know why you are talking about the Patriots...

no...my pt was that pats lost 3 assistants in 2 years. If they all gutted their former team, and took players from pats, that woudl be rough for the pats. We lost 1 coordinator, and he has made some moves to try to bring in broncos like lepsis (who i know we kept), jeb, and dennison.

Glad to see some new Texans fans in the works

Seriously though, I'm not too enthused about picking up Jeb Putzier. I watch a lot of Broncos games. I know he's a legitimate pass threat, but not a great blocker. We already had this with Billy Miller . Maybe I'll be suprised.
    Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Quote Originally Posted by David_Carr

Seriously though, I'm not too enthused about picking up Jeb Putzier. I watch a lot of Broncos games. I know he's a legitimate pass threat, but not a great blocker. We already had this with Billy Miller . Maybe I'll be suprised.
    the putz was clutch in 3rd down something we had real truble with 2 years in a row... this realt bums me out.... and duke is a project the job will be Jackson's to lose... that sucks I dont like this but the coachs must see something special in practic......... Billy Miller sucks compared to the putz

You'll like the guy as he is all heart. He was a great third down receiver and the only reason he got cut was the size of his contract.

Kubes knows about his supposed liabilities.

Will be watching how Y'all do in particular Putz.

another reason for me to root for the texans? DAMN!

oh well, Ill miss jeb, I thought he was damn good at making those catches that count, and he could take a hit, thats for damn sure. good luck, putz!

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

another ex-bronco. . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhampton
    You'll like the guy as he is all heart. He was a great third down receiver and the only reason he got cut was the size of his contract.

Kubes knows about his supposed liabilities.

Will be watching how Y'all do in particular Putz.

JR, i'm gonna notify perry that he needs to send you another fruit basket. . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Putz is a Stud

Iam stoked we got him, he and K.Walter from Cincy are two big strong possesion guys. I think once we add Reggie to the mix we will be a force to be reckoned with next year offensively. Go Kubes!Go Putz!Go Texans!
    [FONT=Impact]Kubes & CO.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Kubes & CO.
    Iam stoked we got him, he and K.Walter from Cincy are two big strong possesion guys. I think once we add Reggie to the mix we will be a force to be reckoned with next year offensively. Go Kubes!Go Putz!Go Texans!

You have alot of talent on that team, but the oline sucks.

You must adress the O-line first or nothing goes.

Quote Originally Posted by ydave77
    Texans | Putzier agrees to deal
    Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:51:18 -0800

Adam Caplan, of Pro Football News and Injury Report, reports the Houston Texans have agreed with free agent TE Jeb Putzier (Broncos) on a four-year, $7.5 million contract. The deal also includes a $1.85 million signing bonus.
    Its nice that he is back with KUBS.