Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    I think the X-factor for the Broncos will rest with our DE and the pass rushers.
    I really think that is the area that will push us over.

As for an offensive playmaker, we have the talent we simply need those talents to step up, step in, be consistent, and highly successful.
    I agree, and the Biggest X-Factor on that line will be Courtney Brown, I personally think this year will be his best year since he was in college killing QB's, i think he will be pushing towards having a probowl year.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by theshiverman
    I agree, and the Biggest X-Factor on that line will be Courtney Brown, I personally think this year will be his best year since he was in college killing QB's, i think he will be pushing towards having a probowl year.
    I think Bell and Dayne will have 1500 hundred yards each. And the whole O-line will be in the Pro Bowl.

i think the x factor is wesley duke
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Without a doubt...

Without a doubt, next year's x-factor will be our defensive line and its new pieces. Everything else seems like a constant to me...

I don't think we have an X-factor yet. Will Dayne be a suitable replacement for MA? Most likely.

Will our young CBs sep up a bit? Yes but not to CHamp's level.

Jake will be consistent.

I don't see any noticable upgrades on D.

If there is an X-factor out there still, he is not on our team yet. IMO
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by all DENVER
    I think Bell and Dayne will have 1500 hundred yards each. And the whole O-line will be in the Pro Bowl.
    That's a little extreme man...although I do hope that, that seems, oh, how to say it, unrealisitic?

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by Elway
    I don't think we have an X-factor yet. Will Dayne be a suitable replacement for MA? Most likely.

Will our young CBs sep up a bit? Yes but not to CHamp's level.

Jake will be consistent.

I don't see any noticable upgrades on D.

If there is an X-factor out there still, he is not on our team yet. IMO
    I guess we will have to wait until the draft...because we havne't done much in FA anyways...

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by all DENVER
    Another guy hitting the CatNip here, i wish this prediction would come true but other players from other teams hate the denver o-line, they think they are dirty and cheap, and this shows up in Probowl votes, although we do usually get our center in the probowl i dont think they would vote for the whole line after soaking in the hottub after the game with bruises and welps on their legs and ankles from the Denver 0-line Chop-blocking...ah, i mean Zone Blocking them down the field for 60 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by theshiverman
    Another guy hitting the CatNip here, i wish this prediction would come true but other players from other teams hate the denver o-line, they think they are dirty and cheap, and this shows up in Probowl votes, although we do usually get our center in the probowl i dont think they would vote for the whole line after soaking in the hottub after the game with bruises and welps on their legs and ankles from the Denver 0-line Chop-blocking...ah, i mean Zone Blocking them down the field for 60 minutes.

they dont chop-block, they cut-block. big difference. and hey, if a defender cant get his hands down to fend off the cut, too bad so sad.

(but your definately right about the catnip.)
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by bcbronc
    they dont chop-block, they cut-block. big difference. and hey, if a defender cant get his hands down to fend off the cut, too bad so sad.

Thank Elway someone has said something about this. It is only a matter of time before the season starts and this will be all over the place. Cut blocking is fine and for those who never played HS football Or College or Semi-Pro football a cut block is taught to be countered. Hands on the shoulders and kick your feet out, then your home sweet home. If it worked all the time then we would have an unstoppable run game at the line and our pass game would be wide open ( no need for a T.O. reciever). nicely said and a cp to you

Quote Originally Posted by bcbronc

Ah, i was pointing that out by being a smart ass, you see we get all these fans from other teams comming here saying we Chop-block, when in fact we follow the rules, they dont seem to know the differance between following the rules and breaking them.