View Poll Results: What 1st rd combo would you most like to see?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dline/RB

12 57.14%
  • Dline/WR

7 33.33%
  • RB/WR

2 9.52%

Thread: The Ideal Draft

The Ideal Draft

There are certain players each of us would love to get in the draft. None of us know what Shanny is going to do. We all kinda have our websites we read, and get info from, but who knows. It seems on these boards as we get closer to the draft, and as Free Agency settles down, the picture has gotten a little clearer. The main picks being discussed seem to be Dline, RB and WR. I have seen a few people who want TE Vernon Davis, but unless we make another trade, he likely wont be available at 15. I haven seen too much mention of Oline, DB's and just a little about QB. So the question is which of the following combinations would you like to see Denver draft. Obviously it depends on the player selected, but ideally if there is a great player available at all 3 positions with both picks which combination would you to see Denver address with our first 2 choices?

Quote Originally Posted by ydave77
    There are certain players each of us would love to get in the draft. None of us know what Shanny is going to do. We all kinda have our websites we read, and get info from, but who knows. It seems on these boards as we get closer to the draft, and as Free Agency settles down, the picture has gotten a little clearer. The main picks being discussed seem to be Dline, RB and WR. I have seen a few people who want TE Vernon Davis, but unless we make another trade, he likely wont be available at 15. I haven seen too much mention of Oline, DB's and just a little about QB. So the question is which of the following combinations would you like to see Denver draft. Obviously it depends on the player selected, but ideally if there is a great player available at all 3 positions with both picks which combination would you to see Denver address with our first 2 choices?
    What about Oline and Dline?

Thats my choice and I said the same last year. Oline and Dline.

Oh, I know we won't. If White is there, he is here.
    Broncos forever!!
    \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006
    [IMG]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/jmjkennedy/Me__jas.jpg[/IMG]
    My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.
    [IMG]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/jmjkennedy/MoM__Jas.jpg[/IMG]
    :wave:

Thumbs up Get a wr

Man, we need a WR. Smith is gettin old, Lelie is not a number one receiver.
    We should draft Holmes with the 15 and get the best avaiable with the 22nd.
    Hopefully a DE.